5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Mopar accessories on Amazon

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got the part number for the 2 inch level kit 77072424_FS lists for $1413.(Fits Crew Cab with 5.7 Engine

2019REBEL

Reaction score
mikemcfarland said:
i believe that is for the 2 inch LIFT kit. levelling kit will be a lot less. when available.
Correct that was the lift kit not level....my typo error

Twoamen

Reaction score
Yes thanks, I think Rough Country has the Level kit for 2019 $54.00 Mopar 2018 was only like $56.00. I'll wait on Mopar. Get installed. Then its covered by factory warranty. Since it changes the trucks train alignment.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was unaware Mopar had a leveling kit coming out. Any ETA or more information on it?

Twoamen

Reaction score
No ETA. Only on rails. They list 2018 level kit. Probably Rough Country supplier. When I emailed Rough country, they said end of year. I suspect it will be shorter. Not much to the puck style

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Twoamen said:
No ETA. Only on rails. They list 2018 level kit. Probably Rough Country supplier. When I emailed Rough country, they said end of year. I suspect it will be shorter. Not much to the puck style
Is it going to be a coil spacer like the Rough Country one? I'd prefer not to stretch the strut out and make it ride tougher. Hoping it's like the strut extension that Readylift is doing so it keeps the factory ride. This truck rides so smooth I don't want to mess it up. Want to do it pretty quick though. May have to overpay for the Readylift.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ksilva211 said:
Is there a link to the cold air intake somewhere ?
Not yet. It hasn't been released. I'm anxiously waiting to see numbers from it. It seems to be similar to the Vararam which actually produced some gains on the 4th gens. I would think Mopar perfected the design though so the motor isn't inhaling so much dust and debris that got through the Vararam.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I would think they would after everything else is released. I know they make one for the 4th gens.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, my dealer is telling me the Bed Step is not available yet. I was unable to add it to my order, but it was an option on http://www.ramtrucks.com build a vehicle. Did anyone else buy a bed step? is it Mopar? Any info is appreciated.
BZ

Hey BZ23 in case you haven’t ordered yet (or for other forum members) I just got that part number along with the black tow mirrors. But no chrome mirrors, or tow brake controller yet :-( anyone found those ones yet?

Stainless Side Step Kit - part # 82215300 (I think he said there is a chrome version too)
Trailer Tow Mirrors (black) - part # 82215276AB
Trailer Tow Mirrors (chrome) - ?
Trailer Brake Controller - ?

Conch007

Reaction score
Mine was around $400 CDN, the throttle response seemed to be a bit better after installation and there is more intake noise when you get on the throttle which is what I was looking for. No gas mileage improvement and no noticeable performance increase.

The nice thing about the Mopar CAI for the 2019s is that it seems similar to the Vararam intake that is available for 3rd and 4th gen Rams. People with that intake do say they see a performance increase. I'm definitely interested in the Mopar CAI for the 5th gens as it is a different take on traditional cold air intakes.
I’m buying mine at the end of the month I’ll let you know how it goes

Conch007

Reaction score
Not yet. It hasn't been released. I'm anxiously waiting to see numbers from it. It seems to be similar to the Vararam which actually produced some gains on the 4th gens. I would think Mopar perfected the design though so the motor isn't inhaling so much dust and debris that got through the Vararam.

Attachments

• A3D0A300-8539-4C1B-A872-4B17F4B3729B.png
    A3D0A300-8539-4C1B-A872-4B17F4B3729B.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 42

Conch007

Reaction score
Here is the part number you have to go through mopar parts online last update was it was available yesterday it allows me to place in cart and start the pay process just can’t swing it till end of month

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is the part number you have to go through mopar parts online last update was it was available yesterday it allows me to place in cart and start the pay process just can’t swing it till end of month
It has been listed as available on a few different sites, but it appears it is just a placeholder as the orders were getting cancelled. Somebody here ordered one maybe a month ago and it was cancelled almost immediately saying it was not yet available.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

Where is the part number???

Users who are viewing this thread