5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Mopar accessories on Amazon

Conch007

Reaction score
It has been listed as available on a few different sites, but it appears it is just a placeholder as the orders were getting cancelled. Somebody here ordered one maybe a month ago and it was cancelled almost immediately saying it was not yet available.
Thanks for the info apparently release date has been pushed from April 1st to May 1st but it was also pushed in feb and March

Conch007

Reaction score
Thanks for the info apparently release date has been pushed from April 1st to May 1st but it was also pushed in feb and March
I am considering it only because if there is an issue later on and I buy it from them and have them install it they can’t say it’s something I did. Peace of mind is worth the extra coin. I’m hoping by the time it is actually released it will be around the price of lMP one. What I would prefer to get my hands on right now is that ever elusive ram rack that they keep saying is coming out for the last two years. No one has a part number or a release date. I think it’s kinda messed up that these trucks have been out on the dealers lot since the end of dec 17 and you can’t get the accessories they offer.

Conch007

Reaction score
I am considering it only because if there is an issue later on and I buy it from them and have them install it they can’t say it’s something I did. Peace of mind is worth the extra coin. I’m hoping by the time it is actually released it will be around the price of lMP one. What I would prefer to get my hands on right now is that ever elusive ram rack that they keep saying is coming out for the last two years. No one has a part number or a release date. I think it’s kinda messed up that these trucks have been out on the dealers lot since the end of dec 17 and you can’t get the accessories they offer.
I bought my 17 nov 14 of 17 and around a month later the 19’s were on the lot. I was kinda upset about that but got my 19 back in feb this year

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

Then you better prepared to bend over my friend as you are well over $1K for a factory designed and dealer installed intake that will perform no better than units 1/4 the cost. I believe you are WAAAY over thinking this! I found it available for around $750 on several websites once it is formally released just by Googling that part number but even at that cost it makes ZERO sense. Your money...your truck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread