5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM 1500 hellwig swaybar

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good to see, it’s pouring out here so no chance of me even beginning to look under there. Sadly my truck is too wide and too tall to put in my garage lol.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow! We need some rain in CA. It was cloudy this morning but now it's sunny.

I had some minor surgery on my foot on Friday and supposed to take it easy lol. Well I was laying down most of the time under the truck but my bandage got a little dirty haha. I can't sit still.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Oh wow I’m sorry to hear that, and hope that you’re doing ok. It’s rainging so hard till I almost didn’t see the Ram in the driveway..

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh wow I’m sorry to hear that, and hope that you’re doing ok. It’s rainging so hard till I almost didn’t see the Ram in the driveway..

Thanks! It was really minor just haven’t had the time to get it done.

Drove a little and seems pretty good. Definitely less body roll. I may just keep it where it is.

Ride was a little squishy at first then settled in nicely pretty quick. I found myself looking for uneven roads and taking faster turns LOL. Nice that it lets the shocks do it's job of dampening and less rebound from side to side.

Last edited:

PorBoy

Reaction score
That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. It was nice doing my slight lift, but even better when I can get back that “ planted “ feeling.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. It was nice doing my slight lift, but even better when I can get back that “ planted “ feeling.

Yup that's what I feel. So fun to drive.

Btw what is the part number for the adjustable links?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hey guys

I got a 2019 Laramie Crew 5.7L 4x4

I just got back from Hellwig to let you know about their swaybar setups. We confirmed that the previous generation swaybar fits the 2019 like a glove. The ride quality has improved a lot and feels so much more stable in and out of corners. The swaybar is a lot more beffy and solid compared to OEM which comes hollow. Definitely recommend the product. Here are some pictures
Thanks for the feedback. What is the price on these?

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is my favorite mod so far. I thought it was great with the air ride but the sway bar takes it to a whole new level of fun. I used to avoid certain parts of bumpy roads but now I just roll over them lol.

This test truck needs Hellwig sway bar LOL

Kevin C

Reaction score
This is my favorite mod so far. I thought it was great with the air ride but the sway bar takes it to a whole new level of fun. I used to avoid certain parts of bumpy roads but now I just roll over them lol.

This test truck needs Hellwig sway bar LOL

I've never upgraded a sway bay. Does it stiffen the ride? Can you describe the change? Thanks!

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've never upgraded a sway bay. Does it stiffen the ride? Can you describe the change? Thanks!

Sure. I’ll try my best lol.

It reduces the body roll when turning and side to side rebounding when going over speed bumps and other unevenness on the road at an angle. It helps the shocks to focus on up and down dampening.

This one has three settings and mine is at the softest setting. It is still a significant improvement over stock while keeping the dampening the same.

This is all subjective but I feel an improvement.

Kevin C

Reaction score
Sure. I’ll try my best lol.

It reduces the body roll when turning and side to side rebounding when going over speed bumps and other unevenness on the road at an angle. It helps the shocks to focus on up and down dampening.

This one has three settings and mine is at the softest setting. It is still a significant improvement over stock while keeping the dampening the same.

This is all subjective but I feel an improvement.

Thanks! Where is the best place to buy? Direct? Or is there someone that has a deal?

PorBoy

Reaction score
Both things came from Amazon as I wanted the option to return with no hassle if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread