5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Longhorn Ivory/Tan

I love the way that longhorn looks with the off-road package. Congrats!

Nice, love the combo. I just wish you could get an all black interior with that.

That's a beauty!! When you level it, are you going to get taller tires?

Looks great! Love the color combo,my last few trucks have been that color.. Wanted a change BUT if a Longhorn shows up with the Rambox option an brown interior anywhere close to me im gonna try to claim it...

first of all- GO SAINTS!!. 2nd is - great looking truck! interested in how you like the "ride" with the off-road package. and all other aspects of course.

My last 2 trucks were a 13' F150 and 17' Sierra. Both had leveling kits and offroad package. This Ram blows them away with the ride quality. Its like riding in a 4x4 Lexus!

That is a very sharp looking truck! After having 2 white cars, I've sworn off white forever, but man, that is a tempting truck!

...I wish gas was $2.37 here!!!

I am really liking the 2 tone, does your truck have a rv to match?

Congrats on the truck

Beautiful combination. These pictures will help others as they contemplate color choices.

So I couldn't wait on the tires. Upgraded last week...

Attachments

• IMG_1625.JPG
    IMG_1625.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1626.JPG
    IMG_1626.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 59
Dang that's a good looking truck! I almost ordered the same after seeing this color at the Houston Auto Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back