5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Longhorn Ivory/Tan

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I love the way that longhorn looks with the off-road package. Congrats!

RAM_Jim

Reaction score
Nice, love the combo. I just wish you could get an all black interior with that.

fish mojo

Reaction score
That's a beauty!! When you level it, are you going to get taller tires?

1Raider

Reaction score
Looks great! Love the color combo,my last few trucks have been that color.. Wanted a change BUT if a Longhorn shows up with the Rambox option an brown interior anywhere close to me im gonna try to claim it...

Cajun

Reaction score
first of all- GO SAINTS!!. 2nd is - great looking truck! interested in how you like the "ride" with the off-road package. and all other aspects of course.

My last 2 trucks were a 13' F150 and 17' Sierra. Both had leveling kits and offroad package. This Ram blows them away with the ride quality. Its like riding in a 4x4 Lexus!

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
That is a very sharp looking truck! After having 2 white cars, I've sworn off white forever, but man, that is a tempting truck!

...I wish gas was $2.37 here!!!

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful combination. These pictures will help others as they contemplate color choices.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dang that's a good looking truck! I almost ordered the same after seeing this color at the Houston Auto Show.

Users who are viewing this thread