5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 limited - had to replace all 4 tires under 22k miles

RAM309702

Reaction score
Ok so check this out:
1. Technician at RAM able to re-create issue.
2. Did a road balance, but still same issue.
3. Confirmed it pulls to the right, most noticeable when in aero mode with air suspension.
4. Technician speaks with Chrysler, they said this is by design!
5. Technician drives another brand new limited off the dealership, confirmed that one has the same problem as mine.
6. Says nothing they can do as this is by design

What I don't understand is, did I have to replace all 4 tires at 22k (BIG TIME ABNORMAL WEAING) because the tires just suck, or because this air suspension is a piece of junk? If I have to replace all 4 every 20k because this pulls so bad WTF did I pay more money for a limited? This is crazy to me.

I just reahced back out to RAM Cares here to see if any other options.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok so check this out:
3. Confirmed it pulls to the right, most noticeable when in aero mode with air suspension.
5. Technician drives another brand new limited off the dealership, confirmed that one has the same problem as mine.

What I don't understand is, did I have to replace all 4 tires at 22k (BIG TIME ABNORMAL WEAING) because the tires just suck, or because this air suspension is a piece of junk? If I have to replace all 4 every 20k because this pulls so bad WTF did I pay more money for a limited? This is crazy to me.

They are full of crap. My Limited does not pull to the right. There is no "design feature" for noticeable pulling to the right that causes abnormal tire wear. GTFO. Might need an attorney to call their bluff unfortunately. See if RAM Cares can help first.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are full of crap. My Limited does not pull to the right. There is no "design feature" for noticeable pulling to the right that causes abnormal tire wear. GTFO. Might need an attorney to call their bluff unfortunately. See if RAM Cares can help first.
Agreed. Last time I had a car that pulled to the right it was due to a supercharger kicking in lol. That's the only time a vehicle should be pulling to the right. Chances are that tech was just talking to a receptionist that didn't know $hit....

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ok so check this out:

Just had a chance to respond to your PM on this, @RAM309702!

Mark
RamCares

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dad's Limited does not pull in any suspension setting either.

I know your tires wore a little faster due to the issue but short tire life is not specific to FCA or any manufacturer.

My wife had 70K mile warranty tires on her vehicle and they were down to the wear indicators at 20K miles (I check the tire pressures every week and rotate them every 5K miles). The shop said they see it all the time and that roads in my area eat tires.

I think I'll get 40K+ out of my Ridge Grapplers and I'm really happy with that. On my last truck (Ford F-250) I went through AT tires every 30K miles or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online