5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019-2020 Ram 1500 LED Upgrade Bulb Size Guide

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Brake as well?
Hi, Thank you for your comment.
Lasfit offers a 45-day unconditional refund policy. If you try using the T-T15 LED bulbs to replace your CHMSL halogen bulbs and are still experiencing RF issues, please contact us for support.
For the 20-23 Ram 1500 (non-classic) brake lights, the bulb size is 7443. If you would like to learn more about this LED bulb, you can click on the link below: L-7443R
If you have any other questions about Lasfit LED bulbs, feel free to leave a comment or send us a private message. 😁

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
No, I have not used any other LED bulbs. I bought the Lasfit bulbs from other forum members recommendations.

I bought the Lasfit bulbs January 2023. So it's been a year now. Yes, they're still working fine.
Thank you for your response! If you have any product problems, feel free to contact us via email!
If it's convenient for you, would you please share some pictures of how the Lasfit 921 LED bulbs perform on your Laramie? I would greatly appreciate your feedback. :D

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow, you are definitely a huge fan of Lasfit LED bulbs. Thank you so much for trusting our products! :D

Some 5th generation Ram owners have actually tried installing switchback fog lights on their pickups. However, it seems that there may be a color synchronization issue. That's why you saw in this thread that we only recommended the LAplus H11, which provides only the white color. If we are able to solve this problem in the future, I would be delighted to invite you to test the switchback fog lights!

I noticed that you mentioned trying so many LED bulbs on your Ram, especially the switchback turn signals. Would you mind shooting a short video to showcase the switchback turn signals?
Thats understandable about the switchback fog lights. I’d be happy to test out any bulbs you’d like💡. Also, I will try to get a video of the switch back turn signals this weekend. I get some nice compliments on them. Keep up the good work!

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thats understandable about the switchback fog lights. I’d be happy to test out any bulbs you’d like💡. Also, I will try to get a video of the switch back turn signals this weekend. I get some nice compliments on them. Keep up the good work!
Wow, thank you so much for your support! 😃
I'm really looking forward to seeing your video sharing about the Lasfit switchback turn signals in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online