5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019-2020 Ram 1500 LED Upgrade Bulb Size Guide

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to reconnect with the Ram 1500 owners in the 5thGenRams forum. Today, we would like to introduce the LED bulb sizes for the 2019-2020 Ram 1500.
In this post, we will cover the headlight and fog light options for the 2019-2020 Ram 1500, as well as various exterior and interior lighting options.
Compared to halogen lights, LAplus is remarkably brighter, so you don't have to worry about dim halogen lights obstructing your view of the road ahead. The L-T10 series offers multiple color options for your interior lights, while the L-T20 series provides enough brightness to be used as turn signals or brake lights.

The Different Options for 2019-2020 Ram 1500
● Ram 1500
● Ram 1500 Classic with projector
● Ram 1500 Classic with reflector
combo.png

Product Spec
Low Beam: LAplus H11/LAplus 9005
LAplus H11 for Ram 1500 and Ram 1500 Classic with reflector
LAplus 9005 for Ram 1500 Classic with projector

High Beam: LAplus 9005
Each bulb of the LAplus series can provide a powerful 30W and 3000LM output, delivering a brightness that is remarkably brighter than factory halogen bulbs, perfect for your 2019-2020 Ram 1500. The 6000K bright white light ensures exceptional visibility on dark roads. Additionally, the 360-degree adjustable socket allows for effortless beam pattern customization to suit your preferences. Furthermore, these bulbs feature an interior driver and compact size, making them incredibly convenient for a hassle-free plug-and-play installation.
LAplus H11.png

LAplus 9005.png

Fog lights: LAplus H11/LAplus 9006
LAplus H11 for Ram 1500
LAplus 9006 for Ram 1500 Classic

Just like the headlight bulb recommendation, each bulb of the LAplus series fog light can give out 30W, and 3000LM, eliminating concerns about visual blurring during rainy night travels. The 6000K white light can even penetrate fog, allowing for a safe driving experience. The 360-degree adjustable socket allows for free adjustment of the light beam, while the compact size makes it easy to insert the LED bulbs into the fog light assembly. The IP67 waterproof and dustproof configuration, along with an enhanced heat dissipation system, ensures a longer lifespan for the fog lights.
LAplus 9006.png

*For now, you can get 15%~25% off discount to get mentioned LAplus series LED bulbs!

Other Front Exterior LED Lights
Front Turn Signal Lights: T-7443D-CK/T-3157D
T-7443D-CK for Ram 1500
T-3157D for Ram 1500 Classic

The T-7443D-CK and T-3157D are equipped with a convenient switchback function, providing users with both Amber and White lighting options. The 6000K white lights can be used for parking lights or daytime running lights, while the 3000K amber option is perfect for turn signal lights.
Please don't worry about the CK socket, Lasfit has a corresponding method to that. For the T-7443D-CK, owners can enjoy a configuration of 24W and 2400LM, providing ample brightness for various lighting needs. The T-3157D, on the other hand, offers a higher configuration of 28W and 2600LM, ensuring enhanced visibility and effectively alerting pedestrians when the turn signal is activated.
front turn signals T-7443D-CK.png

front turn signals T-3157D.png
Front Side Marker Lights: L-T10A(Amber)
Each bulb of T10 series is equipped with some 3030 high light beads, capable of providing 400LM brightness, Non-polarity design for plug and play. It can give enough amber light to alert vehicles beside you.

Rear Exterior LED Lights
Backup Lights: L-7443/T-T15
L-7443 for Ram 1500
T-T15 for Ram 1500 Classic

The L-7443 and T-T15 are both capable of emitting a bright white light at 6000K, enhancing visibility for the rear of the vehicle during reverse maneuvers. Additionally, both bulbs are canbus friendly, ensuring compatibility with the vehicle's electrical system.
The L-7443 is designed to provide a total output of 1200LM per set, making it suitable for the Ram 1500. On the other hand, the T-T15 is capable of producing an impressive 1500LM per bulb, specifically tailored for the Ram 1500 Classic.
backup lights L-7443.png

T-T15 LED bulbs.png
Brake Lights: L-7443R(Red)
2019-2020 Ram 1500 can get brilliant red by installing L-7443R, 300LM/set is enough to let the rear vehicle notice that you are going to reverse, short size can enable Plug and Play.

Cargo Lights: T-T15
3rd Brake Lights: T-T15R(Red)
The Lasfit T15 bulb is designed to provide a bright output of 2400LM per set, ensuring sufficient brightness to alert vehicles behind you. Moreover, you can rest assured about compatibility issues as it is canbus supported, reducing the hassle of flickering lights.

Interior LED Lights
Map Lights/Footwell Lights: L-T10
The L-T10 interior light from Lasfit is a versatile option that can be installed in various locations on different vehicles. For the 2019-2020 Ram 1500, it can be installed as a map light or footwell light. The L-T10 features a non-polarity design for easy plug-and-play installation, ensuring an error-free experience. With a configuration of 800LM per set, it provides superior brightness compared to the original halogen lamp.
Additionally, the L-T10 series offers a range of color options, including white, yellow, blue, and green, allowing you to customize your footwell lights according to your preferences and needs.
map lights L-T10.png

Dome Lights: L-44MM
The L-44MM festoon bulb from Lasfit is equipped with 8 3030 SMD LED chips, providing an extremely bright 6000K white light. It features an Efficient Aluminum Heatsink System, which enables the LED bulbs to dissipate heat effectively, thereby extending the lifespan of the headlights.
dome lights L-44MM.png

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Customers Feedback
*The following contents and pictures are authorized by the customer, many thanks to them!

Case1
The kit changed the appearance of my truck, game changer. The pictures don’t do Justice of just how bright these bulbs are. They provide the best outlook and color. On top of that their customer service is A1. Has a few bulbs went out and without hesitant they sent replacement for free with a quick turn around.---William Nguyen
case1.png

Case2
Absolutely love Lasfit products! Since purchasing my 2019 Ram 1500, I have replaced the high/low beams, front turn signals, fog lights, cargo lights, 3rd brake light, taillight, and reverse lights all with lasfit bulbs. These bulbs are so incredibly brights and put off the absolute whitest light possible. They are all plug and play making it super simple to upgrade the halogen bulbs to led. I have had zero issues with these bulbs, some of which I have had in my truck for several years now. I have used lasfit products in several vehicles now and have had zero issues. I constantly recommend this company and their products.---K.
case2.1.png
case2.2.png
case2.3.png

Case3
These Led Lights are the Truth, every Big Horn Ram owners complements and ask were to order. Depending on the hight of your truck lower the beam pattern to 28 -30 inches off ground Switchback turn signal is exceptionally Bright see pic---A.M.
case3.1.png
case3.png

Get the Lasfit LED bulbs now and experience the difference in road visibility!

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I want to purchase this light for my amber drls and turn signal. I do not want switchback. Just amber. Is this the correct bulb?

I already have Lasfit his/lows/interior/reverse/cargo

For 2020 Bighorn 1500 halogens

Screenshot_20240123_222929_Amazon Shopping.jpg

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I want to purchase this light for my amber drls and turn signal. I do not want switchback. Just amber. Is this the correct bulb?

I already have Lasfit his/lows/interior/reverse/cargo

For 2020 Bighorn 1500 halogens

View attachment 175263
Thank you for your comments.
We will soon be releasing the T3-7443A-CK LED bulbs, which will provide you with amber DRL and front turn signals. If you are interested, I will inform you again through a private message when the new product is launched.
I have seen you mentioned that you already have many Lasfit LED bulbs, many thanks for your support of Lasfit LED bulbs! Would you please tell us whether if this LED works well on your 2020 Ram Bighorn?
If you have any problems, feel free to leave a comment.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Shoutout to Lasfit! Their bulbs are legit and their customer service is awesome as well. They truly are plug and play with the CanBus resistors built right into the lamp. I spent a lot of time dilly dallying around with other LED’s across other vehicles, as well as my 5th Gen, and by far Lasfit has been the best and least problematic. Keep up the good work! IMG_0078.png IMG_9939.jpeg IMG_9314.jpeg IMG_7531.jpeg

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Shoutout to Lasfit! Their bulbs are legit and their customer service is awesome as well. They truly are plug and play with the CanBus resistors built right into the lamp. I spent a lot of time dilly dallying around with other LED’s across other vehicles, as well as my 5th Gen, and by far Lasfit has been the best and least problematic. Keep up the good work! View attachment 175270 View attachment 175271 View attachment 175272 View attachment 175273
We are so glad to hear that Lasfit LED bulbs work well on your Ram, and thank you for the pictures and your honest feedback!
Have you installed the switchback LDplus LED bulbs on your Ram? Because I noticed that the color of the LED bulbs in the fog light position is quite different. Or have you installed Lasfit LED bulbs in any other positions?

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We are so glad to hear that Lasfit LED bulbs work well on your Ram, and thank you for the pictures and your honest feedback!
Have you installed the switchback LDplus LED bulbs on your Ram? Because I noticed that the color of the LED bulbs in the fog light position is quite different. Or have you installed Lasfit LED bulbs in any other positions?
I have Lasfit LED bulbs in all locations (interior, rear facing, and forward facing) on my ram, with the exception of the fogs. I couldn’t be happier with the brightness and quality of your lamps so far. I love the switchback turn signals a lot so my next move might have to be the switchback fog lamps. I like the idea of having multiple color temp options without having to switch the whole lamp.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you for your comments.
We will soon be releasing the T3-7443A-CK LED bulbs, which will provide you with amber DRL and front turn signals. If you are interested, I will inform you again through a private message when the new product is launched.
I have seen you mentioned that you already have many Lasfit LED bulbs, many thanks for your support of Lasfit LED bulbs! Would you please tell us whether if this LED works well on your 2020 Ram Bighorn?
If you have any problems, feel free to leave a comment.
So the ones I posted will not work or you are saying better to just wait for the new ones?

Yes, please PM me when they are available or post here.

Very happy with my Lasfit LEDs although both my cargo lights blew out. I have not replaced them yet.

Thank you!

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Many thanks for your feedback on Lasfit LED bulbs!😁
Would you please tell me where you installed these 921 LED bulbs on your RAM?
I installed it in the CHMSL (Center High Mounted Stop Lamp) = cargo light/third brake light

It's one of the recommended LED bulbs that doesn't cause interference with the RF Hub. My Laramie already came with LED all around from the factory, except for the CHMSL.

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I have Lasfit LED bulbs in all locations (interior, rear facing, and forward facing) on my ram, with the exception of the fogs. I couldn’t be happier with the brightness and quality of your lamps so far. I love the switchback turn signals a lot so my next move might have to be the switchback fog lamps. I like the idea of having multiple color temp options without having to switch the whole lamp.
Wow, you are definitely a huge fan of Lasfit LED bulbs. Thank you so much for trusting our products! :D

Some 5th generation Ram owners have actually tried installing switchback fog lights on their pickups. However, it seems that there may be a color synchronization issue. That's why you saw in this thread that we only recommended the LAplus H11, which provides only the white color. If we are able to solve this problem in the future, I would be delighted to invite you to test the switchback fog lights!

I noticed that you mentioned trying so many LED bulbs on your Ram, especially the switchback turn signals. Would you mind shooting a short video to showcase the switchback turn signals?

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So the ones I posted will not work or you are saying better to just wait for the new ones?

Yes, please PM me when they are available or post here.

Very happy with my Lasfit LEDs although both my cargo lights blew out. I have not replaced them yet.

Thank you!
Yes, the one you posted here can work, and it can meet your requirement for amber DRL and front turn signal. You can definitely order the CK 7440/7443 LED bulbs from Amazon or our official website. Here is the link of T-7443A-CK LED bulbs: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0825MRNSJ
I'm sorry to hear about the cargo lights blowing out. We offer a 1-year hassle-free warranty, so if you plan to replace them in the future, please contact our customer service first. If you have any problems, feel free to leave a comment. Thank you again for your support of Lasfit LED bulbs!

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I installed it in the CHMSL (Center High Mounted Stop Lamp) = cargo light/third brake light

It's one of the recommended LED bulbs that doesn't cause interference with the RF Hub. My Laramie already came with LED all around from the factory, except for the CHMSL.
I'm glad to hear the 921 LED bulbs work well on the CHMSL of your Laramie! Have you ever installed other LED bulbs before and experienced RF interference?

Also, would you please tell me how long ago did you started using Lasfit 921 LED bulbs? Are they still working fine?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Have had the 921 White and 921 Red in my CHMSL for last 4 months. A few weeks after the install, the occasional "fob left vehicle" message would pop if the cargo light was on. No biggie, just clicked okay on the steering wheel. Today however when I pressed the brake to start I received a "fob not detected" error

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear the 921 LED bulbs work well on the CHMSL of your Laramie! Have you ever installed other LED bulbs before and experienced RF interference?

Also, would you please tell me how long ago did you started using Lasfit 921 LED bulbs? Are they still working fine?
No, I have not used any other LED bulbs. I bought the Lasfit bulbs from other forum members recommendations.

I bought the Lasfit bulbs January 2023. So it's been a year now. Yes, they're still working fine.

PatriotLonghorn

Reaction score
Are there any true LED options out there for the CHMSL for these trucks? It seems all cause some RF issues with the fob.

Users who are viewing this thread