5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 1500 Limited batt dead after sitting overnight

wizzle

Reaction score
I lowered the air suspension to entry/exit mode in my driveway with an approx 15-20% grade and my battery is completely dead the next day. I have taken it to the dealer twice and of course, they can't duplicate the problem.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I lowered the air suspension to entry/exit mode in my driveway with an approx 15-20% grade and my battery is completely dead the next day. I have taken it to the dealer twice and of course, they can't duplicate the problem.

Hi wizzle,

I am very sorry to hear of the trouble you have had to experience. Would you mind following up with me via private message to provide additional details of your situation? I would be more than happy to learn more to determine how to best assist you at this point.

Mark
RamCares

Captain Stack

Reaction score
I had this problem with my RAM and the dealership (Stateline in SC) really took the time to understand the issue and repair the problem. In the end, the tech found that the circuits f204 and f205 in the pcb engine bay run to an internal ignition run relay "2," which is non-serviceable and is located inside the interior pcb. The interior pcb was replaced and the problem with the dead battery has gone away.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had this problem with my RAM and the dealership (Stateline in SC) really took the time to understand the issue and repair the problem. In the end, the tech found that the circuits f204 and f205 in the pcb engine bay run to an internal ignition run relay "2," which is non-serviceable and is located inside the interior pcb. The interior pcb was replaced and the problem with the dead battery has gone away.

Thank you for taking the time to share this update, Captain Stack. Glad to hear you were able to receive the standard of care we expect for our customers. If you ever have any questions or concerns down the road, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread