5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1C6SRFFT3LN410454 2020 crew cab 4x4 hydro blue

saylor

Reaction score
On my 1970 Baja Bug I had four KC Daylighters to play that game.
385,000 Candlepower each. They would light up the road like it was
still Daylight.

Malodave
my old lady told me " get roll bars and put KC daylighters on there"

i said " ya the ones with the smiley faces?"

she said "yup"

i love her so much.

saylor

Reaction score
this weekend i got a cool windy air leaky noise from the front right passenger side windshield area.

it starts whistling at 25mph -ish and increases with speed.

awesome.

saylor

Reaction score
so i forgot about this whole website. but someone hit me up in a chat so i came back here to see what this chat msg was...

so now that im here i figured id put a truck update. its just over 3 yrs old now i guess. 85k miles ish.

the first thing that popped into my mind is i have broken 3 of 4 stock rims. all cracked. i dunno if i got a crap set of wheels factory from day 1, or they are all chinesium crap, but between pulling trailers and driving on dirt rock roads they all broke. i slapped some rough country rims under there and have had good luck so far.

the falken tires are great on dirt and rock and offroad. i bought some more. then i found out they have 1 level of tire better - they have some rock tires. ill get those next time. i think the rock tires are 10ply not 8ply. but the stock tires do pretty good. 60s rub on the front fender wells just for a second at just a certain angle but other than that fit right in there. i dont think you could go bigger without a lift or spacers.

i have a header leak. passenger side. farking mopar junk same same as it ever was.

the windshield water sprayers tubing have come loose at every possible place they could come loose at. i had to buy a tab puller tool and a bunch of spare tabs to pull the hood blanket down and get in there and fix the plumbing 2, 3,4, 5 times now. there are some Tee fittings where the tubing stabs into and they have all come loose on both P and D sides. stab em back in and electrical tape them in place. then the tube came loose right at the D side hood hinge area - there are a couple of 90* tube elbows here with ZERO extra play in the line... the tubing routes from the filler jug up front, going under/behind the battery tray and there is a tubing keeper UNDER the freaking tray so u have to loose that thing up and pry it away from the fenderwell to get at the squirter tube and keeper thats holding the tube. once thats all loose you have enough slack to re-stab the tube into the elbow it fell out of and then electrical tape it secure.

windshield gasket air leak - i dont hear it anymore because the crack is full of dirt but its still there.

i guess thats about it for stuff that sucks. the rest of it is holding together pretty good. my nilight light bar is going out and im about to R&R it. it goes thru hell up there up front. but the truck goes when you press the little pedal and stops when you press the big pedal so its all good.

20240209_080459.jpg

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
chineseium.

i hate to say it.

i hate to see it.

when I was mounting the nerf bars, one of the rocker panel studs sheared off.

then when I was mounting the rear wheel mud flaps, one of the plastic christmas tree tabbers broke.

its a damn shame.

View attachment 79458
Assuming you didnt clean the paint off the studs when you did this?

Users who are viewing this thread