5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 Ram screen freeze

Reaction score
My first time owning a Ram product and my touch screen keeps freezing, nothing works when you touch it, and also the theme changes back to default the next day. Anyone else with these problems? They replaced radio, but theme still changes back to default in cluster after day or do

Last edited:

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome, I haven’t had that issue at all with mine but apparently uconnect is rolling out updates

Patsy1099

Reaction score
More info would be helpful such as what screen size and with or without nav, then members with the same setup can comment. It seems the 12” screen has more gremlins. I’ve seen the theme issue you described covered before in other threads. I don’t remember off the top of my head but if you search you should find it.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Changing theme thread

RamCares

Reaction score
My first time owning a Ram product and my touch screen keeps freezing, nothing works when you touch it, and also the theme changes back to default the next day. Anyone else with these problems?
Mine used to freeze often, but the latest update about a month ago did the trick.

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear this. I would recommend checking our website to see if there is a software update for your vehicle. This can be found at, https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Alison
RamCares

Reaction score

TEWERT

Reaction score
They replaced my 12in with Nav 2 times, bluetooth not putting calls audio out, but connecting, And still freezing up, locking up, no functions. After 1 and a half weeks since I let them know stars techs want to try some things. We'll see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online