5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 Inch Uconnect volume reducing on its own

SexyJustice

Reaction score
Have a 19 Laramie Sport 4x4 with the 12in Uconnect. Recently I have been having an intermittent issue with the media volume that happens at least once every couple of days. It seems that when I use the steering wheel mounted audio controls I'll eventually run into a situation where the audio volume goes rouge and stays stuck lowering the media volume for about a minute. It isn't too much of a problem but my fear is an underlying hardware issue.

Anyone have the same issue?

infernandez

Reaction score
I have experienced the volume increasing in the same manner. Also, daily my audio controls don’t work on the steering wheel. No volume control or seek up/down. They just flake out completely on a daily basis.

Sherran

Reaction score
I came from an '04 1500 that had no creature comforts besides a butt warmer. My first week of bringing my '19 home I was noticing that the volume would go up/down at random times. After searching through my settings for a good hour I realized there's actually a setting that changes the volume based on your speed - but I think it's for higher speeds so this might not apply to you.

Users who are viewing this thread