5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12.0 GPS Navigation Location Wrong

Desmond

Reaction score
This is what I received from Uconnect regarding my 2020 Ram 3500...his spoken and written English was terrible. If this does not work, then I'm supposed go to dealer. Terrible service.

GPS reset

1) set route to the destination anywhere near 5 miles or 10 miles . After route is set, go to open parking lot for 5 anticlockwise circles to your left under 15 mph. Once you complete the circles , open driver side door for 2 minutes and shut your vehicle and radio off. After 2-3 minutes , switch open your door and radio .See if it works ok otherwise call the number
8664628837 : Map or navigation and last resort go to the dealer

MNBrian

Reaction score
You have to open the module up with the 5 screws, take the two screws holding the air card. Pull apart the two card to disconnect the air card.

Last picture is it showing me in Georgia before the fix. I live in northern Indiana.

I didn’t care about cell service. Part below.

PC Board Sierra Wireless Air-prime AR7552 4G for VP4R Chrysler 300 200 Dodge | eBay View attachment 163440
Does this board work with the 12 inch screen or just the 8.4? I have the 12 inch and now have same issue

Users who are viewing this thread