5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

albertoh1

Reaction score
Hey,

I bought a 2022 ram 1500 limited with the 10th anniversary package. I bought it online without ever seeing it. I am pretty happy with it but one thing that is driving me crazy is that the "Limited 10th Anniversary" badge in the middle of the center console is plastic. In the pictures it looks metal and I never thought to ask. It just looks terrible when you are up close. Such a beautiful truck and they go cheap on this one piece! I was wondering if this is standard or did they just slip me a plastic badge. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a metal badge after market and if the longhorn 10th anniversary badge is also plastic. I attached a picture from the web. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• ram-1500-limited-10th-anniversary-8.jpg
    ram-1500-limited-10th-anniversary-8.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 39
Reaction score
Hey,

I bought a 2022 ram 1500 limited with the 10th anniversary package. I bought it online without ever seeing it. I am pretty happy with it but one thing that is driving me crazy is that the "Limited 10th Anniversary" badge in the middle of the center console is plastic. In the pictures it looks metal and I never thought to ask. It just looks terrible when you are up close. Such a beautiful truck and they go cheap on this one piece! I was wondering if this is standard or did they just slip me a plastic badge. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a metal badge after market and if the longhorn 10th anniversary badge is also plastic. I attached a picture from the web. Thanks for your help.

Following. I haven’t received mine yet but assumed like you it was metal…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread