5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t checked lately to see if anything has changed, but a little while back they took all the 2025 build sheets (for pilot vehicles) offline. So I don’t know if the 2025’s will be available to the public like past years. If so, that’s the end of any order tracking.

pillow popper

Reaction score
Here's a tracker spreadsheet with the recent information from this thread. If members keep providing updates, I'll keep updating the spreadsheet and edit this post with the new information. Periodically, I can make a new post with the latest data (until I find a better way of doing it.) Here's the latest update as of: 1/10/2024.

View attachment 174308

Note[1]: The last six digits of the VIN is the vehicle serial number. The first three digits of the serial number indicates the Build Group. Thank you @Eighty for this information.

@seabaz @stevieb92 @mplaramie @DJrjn @USMC8388 @pillow popper @76rich @Kiwiaudio

Truck arrived at Mark Dodge today! Ram's tracker still not showing a shipped date 🤣 🤷‍♂️

1706729515065.png

Egret

Reaction score
Awesome! I've updated the tracking spreadsheet (Order Tracking Spreadsheet)

Here's something that might be useful.... you can download build sheets for the vehicles. I think they get created once the vehicle is built. Here's how you do it.... if you use the link I've pasted below, and put your VIN number at the end, it will automatically download the build sheet if it exists. If the build sheet doesn't exist, I think it means that your truck hasn't been produced yet. I'm doing this to monitor when my vehicle actually gets produced.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well...... '24 production has been extended, at least until 2/13... since my production date slid from 2/8 to 2/13. Arg.... still waiting....
I forget which threads are talking about these dates. I posted it somewhere else- apparently not here - the current build-out date is set for 2/13, and Job#1 for MY25 on a set for 2/14.
I currently see almost 7000 unbuilt ‘24 VINs though, and they’re not gonna get them all by 2/13. So either they’re abandoning several thousand orders, or they’ll push the date back a few more days.

Egret

Reaction score
54921372e1e65d9609cc13ee0fbda225.jpg

Finally, my order has been built!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwig34

Reaction score
I got my order confirmation email today for my 2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten!!
I have received the same thing with no movement to this point. I see a lot of them starting to show up on dealer websites that are "in production" or "in transit"... Nothing over a Laramie trim at this point though.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Train heading to VA has left the station - nice! I’m hoping mine is on its way to Louisiana as we speak… for a $1,995 destination fee, that should get the expedited service :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a dealer 1 1/2 miles from the plant. Same destination charge.

seabaz

Reaction score
Got an email a few hours ago from the dealer that they have received the truck. It's just 275 miles away!!! I think I can hear it!!

seabaz

Reaction score
Final update. Picked up the truck today and brought it home! Westin side steps came in while I was enroute back home. Will put them on over the weekend if the weather is nice and if I'm not feeling lazy. See ya guys in the other threads!!

newram.JPEG

Egret

Reaction score
Final update. Picked up the truck today and brought it home! Westin side steps came in while I was enroute back home. Will put them on over the weekend if the weather is nice and if I'm not feeling lazy. See ya guys in the other threads!!

View attachment 178426
Looks awesome!

I'm still waiting on mine to be shipped... built on Feb 13th, but still hasn't shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread