5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Reaction score
just came in from installing a rockford fosgate DSR1. i've been into car audio for 26+years and have had MANY systems this could potently be the bast sounding one yet. not the most boom i've had but SQ is wayyy up there.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
just came in from installing a rockford fosgate DSR1. i've been into car audio for 26+years and have had MANY systems this could potently be the bast sounding one yet. not the most boom i've had but SQ is wayyy up there.
i did the same(y)

Attachments

• 20220906_132238.jpg
    20220906_132238.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 71

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i did some backyard camping.
found water inside the GFC and the mattress was wet, so I opened it up to air it out.

Then decided to run diesel heater to heat up the inside and hopefully the dry heat will help dry out the tent.
Then, decided why not just spend the night in there since I got the heater running already.
1707640182304.png

Quietpeen

Reaction score
let us know what is needed to make it work!
if you are not worried about the full functionality(custom tiles and maps in the cluster) all you need is the digital cluster and the custom harness from jimmy07. If you want the full functionality it’s a lot more involved. Also as of right now mileage can‘t be programmed. Hopefully soon though.

Last edited:

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i did some backyard camping.
found water inside the GFC and the mattress was wet, so I opened it up to air it out.

Then decided to run diesel heater to heat up the inside and hopefully the dry heat will help dry out the tent.
Then, decided why not just spend the night in there since I got the heater running already.
View attachment 176592
Is that the Hcalory? I just got one. What hose are you using? Also, no issues on the tailgate. I thought about that, but then decided against it.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Welp, it looks like "Hydro Blue Pearl Coat" is just another high maintenance girlfriend just like her sister my "Black Diamond Chrystal Pearl-Coat"!

Love that color! (y)
Well, it isn’t my daily driver so it will get pampered. Thanks!

stevieb92

Reaction score
Didnt technically “do” anything today, but my Eibach Pro Stage 2 Kit was delivered - so will be getting that put on in the very near future,
Nice! I ordered the same last week. It will probably be a month until mine ships. I’ll be watching to see what you think of it!

Brunzca

Reaction score
Nice! I ordered the same last week. It will probably be a month until mine ships. I’ll be watching to see what you think of it!
Oh wow. mine was shipped and delivered < a week from the day I ordered it! If you want the info of where I got it, shoot me a message

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
MUCH appreciated!!
I've got an extensive prayer list I do every night when I go to bed..it's how I calm myself to sleep.
Thanks again, truly🤗

Im pullin for you man.
Good vibes to you guys on that stuff.
@Insanity thanks for your service, brother. Especially considering yours has cost you more than some of ours has cost us even in similar scenarios.

Keep movin forward. That’s all there is. 💪🏼

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread