5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I mean this…I’ve never seen this before and I’m digging it. Is this part of a dash kit or something? View attachment 176425
oh i think i understand.its a whole piece.this is what it looked like when i got it...guess i should of posted that to;):)

Attachments

• 20240205_165210_InPixio.jpg
    20240205_165210_InPixio.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20240205_165221_InPixio.jpg
    20240205_165221_InPixio.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 89

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s awesome! Where did you get it from?
they are on ebay&amazon.i had it for a while.cause the weather here in NY is so cold and snowy.we had a heat wave today,so i wasnt doing anything and took a chance and installed it.make sure you use a heat gun ;) (y)...oh and extra double sided tape.the ones that came on it"SUCKS":mad:

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they are on ebay&amazon.i had it for a while.cause the weather here in NY is so cold and snowy.we had a heat wave today,so i wasnt doing anything and took a chance and installed it.make sure you use a heat gun ;) (y)...oh and extra double sided tape.the ones that came on it"SUCKS":mad:
Have a link for it? My searches keep showing just the badge or a whole upper glovebox. Lol.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
im sending you a"PM"

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah 50 deg feels so hot right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
MUCH appreciated!!
I've got an extensive prayer list I do every night when I go to bed..it's how I calm myself to sleep.
Thanks again, truly🤗

Thanks mang.

To me I am normal but to my family I am different in a bad way. The new norm is a very real thing after a TBI. My first TBI happened in 2013 in Afghanistan when an IED was set off and messed up my brain, nothing physical. I am dealing with a second one now when I fell out of a work truck and hit my head really hard on the ground. I have not been able to work or do much of anything since mid August. The pain in my back and neck along with the headaches are crippling.

After going through the first event I am very sensitive to my behavior changes. It took almost 2 years for me to realize I was having severe issues the first time. With this new one I noticed behavior changes right away.

One thing that helps is anything that makes you think. I have heard it called neural plasticity. It has helped me by doing simple sudoku puzzles to relearn some things I lost after my first TBI. I had to relearn how to spell, math, talk, write, and not just react to everything with anger. I am better but I still have a hard time communicating I shake nonstop my hands don't do what i want them to sometimes.

@Ready Go I hope you are able to make a full recovery.

Damn man, prayers for both of you

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^ he has to stay out of autozone and off amazon.. steering wheel cover gotta go, seat belt thing gotta go, if you require a seat cover get a black one. Guess you’re keeping everything mint for the new owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^ he has to stay out of autozone and off amazon.. steering wheel cover gotta go, seat belt thing gotta go, if you require a seat cover get a black one. Guess you’re keeping everything mint for the new owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• 116583302_667353147198733_7375340139409519057_n.png
    116583302_667353147198733_7375340139409519057_n.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread