5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, there's some seriously fast :poop: down here and Houston is probably king. I know of guys local to me making 3000whp. Mostly Vipers, GTR's, Audio R8's and Lambo Huracan & Gallardo.
Theres a yellow Huracan in Houston making 3500whp and a Viper making 3700whp. You can go to Cars and Coffee and get demoralized with the number of 1500whp "entry level" cars.
There's RCSB F150s running 8's, I was at a stop light in my car on NT05R's on about 18psi. A 4 door F150 pulled up next to me and we went on the light.
It was an instant Top Gun moment

I can pull 1.8 60ft's and left good, that truck was already in the next zip-code, TT F150 with a coyote making 1000 whp and the only clue was R tires on all 4 wheels.
My new engine is done and we took 1 point of compression out of it. I am considering a single front mount turbo like a guy in San Antonio is running

At 3K lbs and a single Precision 8891 I could probably be competitive.
1706814760389.png

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The ol lady's new cherokee L has wireless carplay and wireless charging. One of the things that sold her on it :LOL: . I will admit, constantly plugging a phone in is a bit irritating (first world, right).
Does she have the digital display on the passenger side too? Those L's can be pretty slick.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does she have the digital display on the passenger side too? Those L's can be pretty slick.
No, that one is up a couple trim levels. They are sick. But, like most vehicle companies nowadays, every option seems to add about $10k :LOL: We got the altitude x because I hate chrome ha. We were making due with 2 rows, but the 3 row is gonna be nice for the cargo room. As you know, hockey tournaments mean lots of luggage and lots of equipment (and maybe a cooler or two).

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My wife has started to express her desire to change vehicles.

She has her heart set on a GMC yukon.

I checked the prices on those this morning.

She and I are gonna have to have a talk.
I'm glad my wife only likes old Jeeps... Wait... pay for new Yukon or work on old Jeeps... 🤔

Reaction score
Where did you buy it?
THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT I've got a question regarding air suspension. I have aftermarket links to level the truck out, I want to put it back to stock but the driver side link wont come out, so I bought an entire new ride hight sensor for the front left. I know I have to get it recalibrated from ram but I want to know what will happen to my hight after I swap the sensor out. I dont have any faults in the system.

Ready Go

Reaction score
Not what I did but more like what HAPPENED lol

Stay away from the AVS brand window visors!
lost mine going down the highway. (Don’t mind the durags on the headrest) View attachment 175887
If you're lettin one rip, crack ALL the windows, not just that one💣
Problem solved, you're welcome!

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT Ive got a question regarding air suspension. I have aftermarket links to level the truck out, I want to put it back to stock but the driver side link wont come out, so I bought an entire new ride hight sensor for the front left. I know I have to get it recalibrated from ram but I want to...
which links do u have and whats causing it to hang up?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread