5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Agreed and ahead of those should be all the 2021 trucks that are still at the factory waiting to be shipped as well. I have 131 TRX's alone that still have not shipped and have been sitting for months.
Thats crazy! Do you know , are they all sold?

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Went and looked at it…. Decided to wait for the other truck with the night edition. Just too much chrome like my 2019 on this one. I’m ready for something else…. So, if any wants a loaded limited 6-4” bed I’m sure you can get it for only $5k over msrp. 🙄

Didn't take any interior shots except the dash and trailer control because that is new to me ( I did notice that a lot of the chrome pieces on the interior seemed darker than my previous limited, almost like it was a ‘black chrome’ of sorts. Looks much better )…. We couldn’t drive it because it was still in ‘ship mode’. Nothing worked until it’s unlocked by the mechanics…. Never even heard of that. Air setting was stuck in entry/exit, uconnect wouldn’t turn on, no cameras or sensors worked, and the truck wouldn’t go over 10 mph. So weird…. Check out the dash pic.

anyway, updated delivery of the other truck was pushed back to the 1st…. Waiting patiently.
What is the MSRP?

chris288

Reaction score
I test drove a rebel in ship mode right off the transport truck, the only thing that didn't work was the 12" screen and the floor mats were in the back seat. so take that for what its worth.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey @triple_B do you know if KZP status means it has been shipped or is waiting to be shipped?
KZP means it has shipped to a vendor lot to wait, very similar to JS status. There were thousands of trucks that were shipped offsite while they waited on missing parts, I'm not saying anything specific to your truck as there is no way that we can see that level of detail from the public side.

Jimmymc

Reaction score
KZP means it has shipped to a vendor lot to wait, very similar to JS status. There were thousands of trucks that were shipped offsite while they waited on missing parts, I'm not saying anything specific to your truck as there is no way that we can see that level of detail from the public side.
Well all for not.. just arrived at the dealer!

kesta1986

Reaction score
I'm sitting in KZS and neither my dealer nor Ram Chat can provide any further update or ETA...I'm not sure what KZS status means, but I presume it's sitting somewhere waiting for a rail car...Anyone seen KZS before? It's been about a week since WS was issued...

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, I'm probably the only one that missed this, but (at least online) the protection group has been pulled from the Limited, Longhorn and Laramie trims. It's ORG or nothing if you want skid plates. I only bring it up because looking at Limited build sheets similar to mine, the thing that appears to be holding me up is allocation for ORG and Trailer Tow Group

wintaborn

Reaction score
I'm sitting in KZS and neither my dealer nor Ram Chat can provide any further update or ETA...I'm not sure what KZS status means, but I presume it's sitting somewhere waiting for a rail car...Anyone seen KZS before? It's been about a week since WS was issued...
I am also KZS (according to the dealer). Would love to know that this status means. Do all trucks leave SHAP by rail, or do some go directly on a car carrier trailer if they are within a certain proximity to the plant?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
So, I'm probably the only one that missed this, but (at least online) the protection group has been pulled from the Limited, Longhorn and Laramie trims. It's ORG or nothing if you want skid plates. I only bring it up because looking at Limited build sheets similar to mine, the thing that appears to be holding me up is allocation for ORG and Trailer Tow Group
You mean like AMS_Guru's?

DTol

Reaction score
Yep, and he's the first that I've come across (he's got the diesel though). Bear in mind, I'm looking at member orders only off of the tracker.
I ordered the protection group and it is on my build sheet.

Mr_662

Reaction score
Apologies if this was covered earlier, but have we had any fully loaded trucks get window stickers yet? I know there was talk about Ramboxes holding up window stickers, but that just seems crazy to me, I'm wondering if there is a way to scan the data to see if there is a common option for all of those folks stuck in JS status.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered the protection group and it is on my build sheet.
We're early orders though. I'm just saying it's not available to select when building online, but it is there for the Bighorn. If it's accurate, everyone else would have to order ORG in order to get skid plates.

DTol

Reaction score
Apologies if this was covered earlier, but have we had any fully loaded trucks get window stickers yet? I know there was talk about Ramboxes holding up window stickers, but that just seems crazy to me, I'm wondering if there is a way to scan the data to see if there is a common option for all of those folks stuck in JS status.
Many have been looking for relationships but nothing really has shown up. Lots of speculation though.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There seem to a BUNCH on the tracker without WS, a lot of them TRX's. I really think they're prioritizing shipping for those cheaper Big Horns going to dealer lots.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's one thing to hunt for a specific term/option. But it's another thing to just scan the build sheets, looking for commonalities (or lack thereof). That would pretty much require artificial intelligence.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There seem to a BUNCH on the tracker without WS, a lot of them TRX's. I really think they're prioritizing shipping for those cheaper Big Horns going to dealer lots.
The fact that there are a lot of TRX's waiting to ship isn't necessarily a smoking gun. It's more a function of the fact that 3/4 of the members on the tracker are TRX buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread