5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
i beg to differ! If you weren't wanting a RAMBOX i might have to agree, but since you are, that makes ALL the difference...

You put in ALL your options, THEN at bottom in "keyword search" you enter "RAMBOX" it will filter out about 95% of the selections, and then you only have a handful to click on where you can search for the 3.92... Usually you can SEE if there's a multifunction tilgate RIGHT from the picture before u go thru the hassle of copy/pasting VIN#

Once you have 3 or 4 options of what your wanting, from there its just a hop /skip& jump... open any window sticker's MONRONEY tab, substitute the VIN # you want right on the browser by inserting YOUR VIN on top of existing in the Window sticker's URL and don't even click the dealer site IF it doesn't have the options you want. : )

Trust me, even the RAM/BUILD site is a COMPLETE waste of time compared to my method : ) Auto Trader FOR THE WIN! (but ONLY if a RAMBOX is a "must have" which to me it absolutely is!

I hear you on the Rambox as I had it on my 2009 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x2 (first year it was available), then my 2014 Ram Longhorn 6'4 Box (so annoyed there's no 6'4 rambox option on the 1500s) so it MUST be on my next truck :)

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
sooooo did u try it the way i suggested YET?!

and YES, everyone who has never had a RAMBOX is like, "i don't see the point" and everyone who has had one is like, "i could never have a truck WITHOUT it again! And i am the President of THAT club....lol

(And don't even get me started on HOW much improved it is over the 4th gen rambox : )

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mathew
Hi, my name is Mathew with Ram Customer Care, How may I help you?
10:20:41 AM

Me
Checking on build status please. Also copy of window sticker when available.
VIN #: 1C6RREHT1LNxxxxxx (I deleted the last digits for this post)
10:20:57 AM

Mathew
Congratulations on the purchase of the Ram Edmond. You will get the window sticker when you take delivery of the truck. Thank you for the VIN. While I check that status, would you mind verifying the name the order is under, and would you mind providing your physical mailing address for our records? Also, if you would like to, would you mind providing a phone number or an email address to have on file as well?
10:21:35 AM

Me
(I gave him the information but deleted for this post)
10:22:56 AM

Mathew
Thank you. The Ram is currently in the pre-production stage which means that all of the parts have been gathered so that it can enter into the build process. At this time FCA Ram is still reviewing to see if it is safe to reopen the factories, so we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I would recommend contacting us back towards the end of the month for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact us back sooner.
10:23:17 AM

Me
Thanks
10:23:30 AM

So take this information for what it’s worth. It appears they are still not up and running.

Capture8.PNG

Looks like the assembly line is already back up

Jtholla

Reaction score
Is anyone seeing anything better than about 15% off plus financing? Havent seen many deals posted lately so I assume everyone is waiting for incentives to raise.

Millar1982

Reaction score
First post... Laramie Ram msrp $62,890. Their final firm price is $48,128. Still trying for a $2000 rebate that they said doesn't work but another dealer said it did... I'm at 23% off. I do have to figure out how to get it 493 miles to my house, shipper wants $498 bucks to ship so I may have to drive or pay up... I'm hoping to close this deal today.

Millar1982

Reaction score
Even if you pay $500 for shipping that sounds like a great deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I think so I'm in New Hampshire but found the truck 2 states away, if it was in NH I'd get another 2k rebate. I might try to call corporate about a coupon or a new code... worth a shot

EJ84

Reaction score
I think so I'm in New Hampshire but found the truck 2 states away, if it was in NH I'd get another 2k rebate. I might try to call corporate about a coupon or a new code... worth a shot
What dealership?

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
Is anyone seeing anything better than about 15% off plus financing? Havent seen many deals posted lately so I assume everyone is waiting for incentives to raise.

Nope. Best deal I have seen so far is Koons @ 15.5% off before rebates. I'm looking at Limiteds and the highest I've seen for lot buys is about 13.2%. Lone Stars/Big Horns can be had for over 20% and Laramie's as well it appears but Longhorns and Limiteds aren't discounted as much.

Redd_Jedd

Reaction score
sooooo did u try it the way i suggested YET?!

and YES, everyone who has never had a RAMBOX is like, "i don't see the point" and everyone who has had one is like, "i could never have a truck WITHOUT it again! And i am the President of THAT club....lol

(And don't even get me started on HOW much improved it is over the 4th gen rambox : )

I haven't had the experience you have had with Auto Trader. I had had trucks come up in the search on the Ram site that do not appear in the Auto Trader search. Example from the Ram site:

or from the dealer site for the same truck:

That dealer, Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM https://www.leithchryslerdodgejeepram.com - does not even come up in a search on the Auto Trader site when doing a 10 mile radius search on the zip code in their address, 28315. I may not be seeing something that is right in front of me (which is not new), but I am not getting the same results you are.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Hmm, I did the same search for the exact red Rebel as you had shown at the selling dealer. I put the 28315 zip into Auto Trader, same 1500 4x 2020, new, blah blah, 50 mile radius and only got 7 trucks at some John Heister RAM dealership. Never even saw the Leif dealer advertising anything on AutoTrader.

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
I haven't had the experience you have had with Auto Trader. I had had trucks come up in the search on the Ram site that do not appear in the Auto Trader search. Example from the Ram site:

or from the dealer site for the same truck:

That dealer, Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM https://www.leithchryslerdodgejeepram.com - does not even come up in a search on the Auto Trader site when doing a 10 mile radius search on the zip code in their address, 28315. I may not be seeing something that is right in front of me (which is not new), but I am not getting the same results you are.

It's not a bad quick search but I agree as that was my experience as well since I found 4 on Ram's site that were in-fact on the dealer's lot as verified by their website but they did not show on Auto Trader.

Shanethism

Reaction score
Nope. Best deal I have seen so far is Koons @ 15.5% off before rebates. I'm looking at Limiteds and the highest I've seen for lot buys is about 13.2%. Lone Stars/Big Horns can be had for over 20% and Laramie's as well it appears but Longhorns and Limiteds aren't discounted as much.
I'm on the panhandle of Florida, but will buy anywhere in the country for the right price, kind of looking forward to a road trip to be honest. Been religiously watching prices for about 3 months and they do seem to be worse right now. My main question based on what you posted is, when you say Laramies for over 20% off, are you including 2500/3500's in that observation? And if so, where? I tried to work a deal with Rob Lambdins in south FL and for a $75ish sticker, he expected me to pay $69ish to get the promotional financing.....ummmmm, still looking obviously. I expect I should be able to get that same truck down to about 58. Thoughts

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
I'm on the panhandle of Florida, but will buy anywhere in the country for the right price, kind of looking forward to a road trip to be honest. Been religiously watching prices for about 3 months and they do seem to be worse right now. My main question based on what you posted is, when you say Laramies for over 20% off, are you including 2500/3500's in that observation? And if so, where? I tried to work a deal with Rob Lambdins in south FL and for a $75ish sticker, he expected me to pay $69ish to get the promotional financing.....ummmmm, still looking obviously. I expect I should be able to get that same truck down to about 58. Thoughts

I have only been looking for 1500s Limiteds. The 20% on Laramies is based on what I've seen people say here and what I've seen on some of the dealer's sites I've looked at.

VirtualRam

Reaction score
Anyone else receive a $1,000 bonus cash code from Ram? It's valid until July 21st. Hopefully the incentives are better in June and July.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
I have only been looking for 1500s Limiteds. The 20% on Laramies is based on what I've seen people say here and what I've seen on some of the dealer's sites I've looked at.
I’m seeing 16% quoted at Kville Ram near me. The internet discount shows the following information wayyyyy down at the bottom;

UPDATED 05/05/2020] Internet pricing includes the following incentives:

• Subprime Bonus Cash - you must have a credit score of 620 or less in order to receive this bonus cash. Incentive of up to $750 is included in qualified 2019 & 2020 models. Call to confirm if you qualify.
  • Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash - Incentive is included in our Internet Pricing and you must finance with Chrysler Capital in order to receive this bonus cash. Incentive of $1250 is included in our Internet Pricing on all New 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee (only Limited). Incentive of $1000 is included in our Internet Pricing on all New 2020 Ram 1500 DS(Classic), Dodge Journey, Dodge Gr Caravan, Jeep Gladiator (overland models), 2019 Chrysler 300, 2019 Dodge Journey, and 2019 Ram 1500 DS models. Incentive of $750 is included in our Internet Pricing 2020 Grand Cherokee(excluding SRT), 2020 Jeep Compass, 2020 Dodge Durango(exclude SRT), and Jeep Cherokee. Incentive of $500 is included in our Internet Pricing on all New 2020 Jeep Renegade, 1500 DT Trucks, and 2019 Dodge Journey, 2019 Jeep Renegade and 2019 Ram 1500 DT models. Call 888-784-1526 to confirm if you qualify.
  • Conquest Bonus Cash (must own equivalent non-FCA vehicle) - Incentive is included in our Internet Pricing on all New 2019-2020 Ram 1500 DT Trucks, 2019-2020 Ram Heavy Duty Trucks(must own non-FCA HD truck), 2019 Ram Promasters and Ram Promasters City. Call to confirm if you qualify or stop by for more details.
  • 0% for 72 Months - You must finance with Chrysler Capital in order to receive this bonus cash. You can get 72 months at 0% with 120 days payment deferral on following units: New 2019 Dodge Journey, Dodge Gr Caravan, Ram 1500 DS, Ram 1500 DT, Jeep Renegade. New 2020 Chrysler Pacifica, Dodge Journey, Gr Caravan, Dodge Durango, Ram 1500 DT, Ram Promaster City, Jeep Renegade, Jeep Compass, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Gr Cherokee (exclude SRT).
    Call to confirm if you qualify.
  • Employee Pricing plus bonus cash - Incentive is included in our Internet Pricing on all New selected 2019 and 2020 Models.
So theres always the fine print... plus TTL and dealer fee, at the time I bought it was $700...

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
I’m seeing 16% quoted at Kville Ram near me. The internet discount shows the following information wayyyyy down at the bottom;

UPDATED 05/05/2020] Internet pricing includes the following incentives:

• Subprime Bonus Cash - you must have a credit score of 620 or less in order to receive this bonus cash. Incentive of up to $750 is included in qualified 2019 & 2020 models. Call to confirm if you qualify.
  • Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash - Incentive is included in our Internet Pricing and you must finance with Chrysler Capital in order to receive this bonus cash. Incentive of $1250 is included in our Internet Pricing on all New 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee (only Limited). Incentive of $1000 is included in our Internet Pricing on all New 2020 Ram 1500 DS(Classic), Dodge Journey, Dodge Gr Caravan, Jeep Gladiator (overland models), 2019 Chrysler 300, 2019 Dodge Journey, and 2019 Ram 1500 DS models. Incentive of $750 is included in our Internet Pricing 2020 Grand Cherokee(excluding SRT), 2020 Jeep Compass, 2020 Dodge Durango(exclude SRT), and Jeep Cherokee. Incentive of $500 is included in our Internet Pricing on all New 2020 Jeep Renegade, 1500 DT Trucks, and 2019 Dodge Journey, 2019 Jeep Renegade and 2019 Ram 1500 DT models. Call 888-784-1526 to confirm if you qualify.
  • Conquest Bonus Cash (must own equivalent non-FCA vehicle) - Incentive is included in our Internet Pricing on all New 2019-2020 Ram 1500 DT Trucks, 2019-2020 Ram Heavy Duty Trucks(must own non-FCA HD truck), 2019 Ram Promasters and Ram Promasters City. Call to confirm if you qualify or stop by for more details.
  • 0% for 72 Months - You must finance with Chrysler Capital in order to receive this bonus cash. You can get 72 months at 0% with 120 days payment deferral on following units: New 2019 Dodge Journey, Dodge Gr Caravan, Ram 1500 DS, Ram 1500 DT, Jeep Renegade. New 2020 Chrysler Pacifica, Dodge Journey, Gr Caravan, Dodge Durango, Ram 1500 DT, Ram Promaster City, Jeep Renegade, Jeep Compass, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Gr Cherokee (exclude SRT).
    Call to confirm if you qualify.
  • Employee Pricing plus bonus cash - Incentive is included in our Internet Pricing on all New selected 2019 and 2020 Models.
So theres always the fine print... plus TTL and dealer fee, at the time I bought it was $700...

Exactly which is why I'm talking about the percentage discount BEFORE rebates. Some dealers are transparent on their site and show the price as "Dealer Discount" and then rebates and others use things like "You Save" or "Sales Price" and don't tell you what is included in that and others do. All a game.

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
Anyone else receive a $1,000 bonus cash code from Ram? It's valid until July 21st. Hopefully the incentives are better in June and July.

Those are called TDM (Targeted Direct Mailer) offers. It's not able to be combined with other TDMs (like USAA) and apparently TDMs aren't able to be combined with 0% for 72 or 0.9% for 84 and with their terrible incentives right now (except maybe Lonestar/Bighorn), it makes more sense to finance in many cases. We'll see what June brings but I'm not sure if it'll be 15% off MSRP from the manufacturer PLUS dealer discounts like what happened last June.

VirtualRam

Reaction score
Ah didnt realize it was not compatible with the USAA offer. The $500 military discount looks like it stacks.

Jtholla

Reaction score
Exactly which is why I'm talking about the percentage discount BEFORE rebates. Some dealers are transparent on their site and show the price as "Dealer Discount" and then rebates and others use things like "You Save" or "Sales Price" and don't tell you what is included in that and others do. All a game.
Exactly. Lots of places have their internet price fake low with rebate combos that are impossible. Lol dont worry all you need is bad and good credit at the same time to get this price!

Users who are viewing this thread