5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captainberz

Reaction score
💥JUST RELEASED💥
Recently installed Zone’s Adventure Series Level Kit. I went with it because it replaces the weak factory upper control arms and puts the ball joints at proper angle. Plus it’s NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) certified and Made in the USA. Went in easy with great instructions. My initial thoughts below.

theblakester

Reaction score
Nice! Glad you’re likin’ it so far. I ordered the same kit, but am only planning on using the top strut spacer w/ bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks and ORP springs.

Captainberz

Reaction score
Nice! Glad you’re likin’ it so far. I ordered the same kit, but am only planning on using the top strut spacer w/ bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks and ORP springs.
Awesome! Yea, I think some of my current handling concerns are related to using stock struts/shocks (50k on them). Good choice to replace those at same time.

GWHunter

Reaction score
Could you partner this with Bilstein 5100's set to clip 4 or 5 for even more lift? Similar to the ReadyLift 3.5" SST.

Captainberz

Reaction score
Could you partner this with Bilstein 5100's set to clip 4 or 5 for even more lift? Similar to the ReadyLift 3.5" SST.
I guess so, but I would not do that as everything in the kit is specific to 2" of lift, not beyond. But yes, it would be possible I believe.

Chuck19

Reaction score
So when you take the rear spacers out you will have a nose high ride or do you think it will be pretty level?

Users who are viewing this thread