5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Wouldn't Believe What I Owned Before This...

MadMos

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

My name's Moses, and I've been a fan of RAM trucks since around 2014, but I never actually owned one. I've always been a sedan kinda guy, and the last car that I was driving for the past 3 1/2 years, was brutal. What I mean by brutal, is that the seats were really uncomfortable and killing my lower back, on top of it killing my testosterone by driving it every day. So, I did the only reasonable thing I could do, which is to get something that is basically the exact opposite of what I drove before.

Out with the Old: 2016 Toyota Prius Two
IMG_20200227_085153.jpg

In with the New: 2020 RAM 1500 BigHorn 4x2
IMG_20200227_144050.jpg

This is the very first truck I've ever owned, and I absolutely love it! It's currently a lease, but I plan on buying it and passing it on to my dad before I get another Truck.

I already have some plans for this truck, but I think it warrants a second thread, and not in here.

Feels good to be a part of the RAM family, and I don't ever see myself getting a different truck.

MadMos

Snwjnky

Reaction score
I kind of worked my way up. You totally switched sides :D(y)
'69 VW Bug - green
Mitsubishi Max P/U 2W drive crank windows no A/C - blue
'03 Tacoma 4W power windows A/C - silver
Now this dream truck :love:

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
You used to work for Greenpeace and you got fired right???
That'd be the only explanation for going from SAVE THE EARTH to FU-EARTH!!!! lolll (Kidding)
Love the truck btw, enjoy it!

MadMos

Reaction score
I kind of worked my way up. You totally switched sides :D(y)
'69 VW Bug - green
Mitsubishi Max P/U 2W drive crank windows no A/C - blue
'03 Tacoma 4W power windows A/C - silver
Now this dream truck :love:
I was pretty close to getting a Rebel, but the price was just too high and the dealership only had a V6 on stock. But your Truck is sexy as hell! :love:
Have you been hearing rumors of the Rebel TRX with the HellCat engine? That truck will be godly, and probably what I'll be striving for in the future. :D

You used to work for Greenpeace and you got fired right???
That'd be the only explanation for going from SAVE THE EARTH to FU-EARTH!!!! lolll (Kidding)
Love the truck btw, enjoy it!
Lmao! Honestly, I used to be an Uber driver, which is why I got the prius to increase my profits. But after I stopped doing it, I got stuck with a car that I just didn't enjoy anymore.
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck
Thank you for your blessings father ;)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wow now that’s a 180! Congrats and welcome to the dark side! If you purchased within the last 60 days, grab the extra rebate below for some mod money.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

Users who are viewing this thread