5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolverine Boots Partners With Ram Trucks, To Create Limited Edition Boot Lineup:

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting idea - As a wildland firefighter I can't say I've seen any crews driving around in BTS Rams but it would be cool if the followed up the BTS armed forces editions with models dedicated to EMS/Police/Firefighters etc. I think they could also do a similar special edition in the HD trucks since all the utility body engines and most of the work trucks are 2500 and 3500's.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i like the idea behind the $$ going to the skilled trades. did i read that right, if i order on labor day, all the money will go to skillsUSA?

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Folks in the comment section of that Fox News website are heavily criticizing these boots, saying that real tradesmen cannot afford Ram trucks. I guess they don't know any real tradesmen. Many make more than the engineers do. And a lot of contractors have VERY nice Ram trucks. The boots themselves aren't that interesting, overpriced, made in Asia, and likely need strong critique. But folks trying to say that working folks don't drive Rams is ludicrous. Most contractors I know drive a Ram.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Folks in the comment section of that Fox News website are heavily criticizing these boots, saying that real tradesmen cannot afford Ram trucks. I guess they don't know any real tradesmen. Many make more than the engineers do. And a lot of contractors have VERY nice Ram trucks. The boots themselves aren't that interesting, overpriced, made in Asia, and likely need strong critique. But folks trying to say that working folks don't drive Rams is ludicrous. Most contractors I know drive a Ram.
These people see the MSRP and assume that's what we actually pay XD

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Wolverine Boots Partners With Ram Trucks, To Create Limited Edition Boot Lineup:​

Tradesman, Rebel, and Limited Models Are Represented...​

1630775089532.png

Wolverine, the 138-year-old boot and clothing brand, and Ram Truck, the brand that is “Built to Serve,” have unveiled a one-of-a-kind collaboration in time for Labor Day to celebrate those in the skilled trades and the work ethic that it takes to succeed. The USA-built collection of boots is inspired by the performance and bold details of Ram trucks. For each item pre-ordered, Wolverine and the Ram Truck brand will donate to SkillsUSA, a nonprofit organization focused on supporting the next generation of skilled tradespeople.

Jason605

Reaction score
Interesting idea - As a wildland firefighter I can't say I've seen any crews driving around in BTS Rams but it would be cool if the followed up the BTS armed forces editions with models dedicated to EMS/Police/Firefighters etc. I think they could also do a similar special edition in the HD trucks since all the utility body engines and most of the work trucks are 2500 and 3500's.
First thing I looked for was the BTS line. If they made that style with side zip I'd probably buy them, I mean work would.

Users who are viewing this thread