5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiring connector identification

Atp816

Reaction score
I’m exploring the idea of adding wiring for new circuits in my trucks power distribution center, rather than continuing to use fuse taps to add accessories. I’m having a hard time identifying and sourcing the connectors used in the respective plugs and terminals in the back of that internal fuse hub (C1-5).

I’ve tried browsing Mopar Connection Repair Kit but it seemed like the site didn’t list those connectors in the referenced diagrams (I could have missed them). Does anyone here happen to know where I could find more info on this?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you are actually looking for the terminals to attach to the wire, and then insert into the plastic connectors, there is a company called Terminal Supply Company, in Troy, Michigan, that sells pretty much every kind of terminal. They are only about 10 miles from me, and I have gotten many connectors from them cheap. Probably not as cheap if you have to pay shipping, but they do have a catalog on line.

Atp816

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, that’s just what I’m hoping to do. I’ll look into them. I just need to know which terminals to ask for, then I can buy them. Just struggling to find a good reference to use in identifying those parts

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, that’s just what I’m hoping to do. I’ll look into them. I just need to know which terminals to ask for, then I can buy them. Just struggling to find a good reference to use in identifying those parts
I have the advantage of going there, and seeing the terminals and asking questions, but they do have an online catalog. It is about a 300 page PDF as I recall.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m exploring the idea of adding wiring for new circuits in my trucks power distribution center, rather than continuing to use fuse taps to add accessories. I’m having a hard time identifying and sourcing the connectors used in the respective plugs and terminals in the back of that internal fuse hub (C1-5).

I’ve tried browsing Mopar Connection Repair Kit but it seemed like the site didn’t list those connectors in the referenced diagrams (I could have missed them). Does anyone here happen to know where I could find more info on this?
That one is sumitomo, the hardest brand connectors/terminals to get a hold of without buying large minimum quantities. Definitely won’t find it at the usual suppliers.
The terminal for C1 pin 5 is Sumitomo 8100-4407

Atp816

Reaction score
I had a feeling it wouldn’t be an easy acquisition… thank you Jimmy, you’re the best!

Users who are viewing this thread