5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Charging Kit with Cubby

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
I found a couple of more things I will need to complete this project. First, beyond the two screws mentioned, I will need two U-clips (speed nuts) and two smaller screws. I got the U-clips at Lowes $1.66 for the pair. The smaller Mopar screws come from my bolt drawer.

Ramcharger05.jpg
Ramcharger07.jpg

The second one is more costly. I got to looking at the three holes in the bottom of the cubby and began wondering if there is supposed to be a rubber mat that goes inside it. Turns out that there is. And unfortunately, it costs about twice what the cubby itself does. But hey, it's for my sweetie and I want everything to be perfect. Mopar part number is 68524508AA.

Ramcharger06.jpg

Last edited:

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Quick question. Do I have to get the dealer to program this into the system? I didn't see that anywhere in the online examples, but it is in the directions that came with.

Never mind. Like everyone else, mine works fine without the DealerCONNECT flash to put in the sales code. It simply wasn't working because I had the doors open on the truck. Turns out, they have to be closed for the charger to come on. 🥴

Last edited:

2wheelsor4

Reaction score
I'm picking up a 2023 Ram Rebel 2500 this week. Has anyone added the OEM wireless charger? The dealership said that they don't have the code to do it on the Rebel.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was gonna send you over to the 2500 forum, but looks like you already made your way there and got some help. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread