5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windshield wipers not going to parked position

tarnished2929

Reaction score
Started snowing in my area today and my windshield wipers came on and then parked in the middle of the windshield. anybody have the same issue??? I have a 2019 Laramie first build.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Started snowing in my area today and my windshield wipers came on and then parked in the middle of the windshield. anybody have the same issue??? I have a 2019 Laramie first build.

Hello tarnished2929,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.
Laura
RamCares

tarnished2929

Reaction score
Hello tarnished2929,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.
Laura
RamCares
I took my truck to the dealership today. I am waiting to hear what the issue is. Thank you for responding to my message. I will post what the outcome is.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I took my truck to the dealership today. I am waiting to hear what the issue is. Thank you for responding to my message. I will post what the outcome is.

Hello tarnished2929,
No problem, we look forward to hearing from you.
Laura
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread