5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window Stickers

ericd

Reaction score
I've been searching for a while and finally found one. I want credit for the first one on the site. lol
post em' if you've got them. I'd like to see some more if anyone has one

(see attachment)

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    83.3 KB · Views: 308

ericd

Reaction score
(see attachment)

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF (1).pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 145
D

Deleted member103

Sure would be nice, ERICD, if you could take some photos of the vehicles these are attached to !?
What is the Dealer Website ? This way we can all go back later to see others as they show up on the lot !

khoward2001

Reaction score
ericd said:
I've been searching for a while and finally found one. I want credit for the first one on the site. lol

(see attachment)
Awesome!

ericd

Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Sure would be nice, ERICD, if you could take some photos of the vehicles these are attached to !?
What is the Dealer Website ? This way we can all go back later to see others as they show up on the lot !
I don't actually work at the dealership to take any photos. I was just googling VIN numbers. Here's the site however where I found one of them.

https://www.31dodge.com/

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
ericd said:

(see attachment)
Good find! I've got a bunch of vins saved on my computer and haven't had a chance to check them the past few days. Thanks for posting it!

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While it's not a Window Sticker, you can copy and paste any VIN into the address below and you will get the full build sheet...(Just change the VIN at the end of the address)

https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C6RREJT2KN507403 

So for those that are looking for a Laramie with the Level 2 Package and 12" UConnect, the above is a good representation. That VIN belongs to this truck https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/727899238/overview/

So MSRP of $53,120 for a Laramie with the Level 2 and 12"

khoward2001

Reaction score
SCasey89 said:
While it's not a Window Sticker, you can copy and paste any VIN into the address below and you will get the full build sheet...(Just change the VIN at the end of the address)

https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C6RREJT2KN507403 

So for those that are looking for a Laramie with the Level 2 Package and 12" UConnect, the above is a good representation. That VIN belongs to this truck https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/727899238/overview/

So MSRP of $53,120 for an almost loaded Laramie
If its not closer to 57/58 K it doesn't have the level 2 or 12 inch. Ive priced them out. With Level 1 comes to around 53. Level 2 is 4400 more add on

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score

khoward2001

Reaction score

Attachments

• level1 build.pdf
    3.4 KB · Views: 40
  • level2 build.pdf
    3.4 KB · Views: 50

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
khoward2001 said:
 Heres the 2 build sheets with price breakdowns I have from when I was ordering mine. The additional 4400 put it our of my price range for the level 2. 
I'm just passing along the info that I have found during my research. I'm not sure why the discrepancy in price. Possibly the dealers in the links I posted are not advertising the true MSRP. I'm just providing the information that is on my screen in front of me.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
helloi went to my dealer to order a limited with the level 1 equipment group last wednesday. my problem is the ivory tri coat is not available yet. i e-mailed ram to find out if they have any info when it would be and i have not heard back from them yet. if any one finds out when it will be available please let me know. i will do the same.

bravo1

Reaction score
Interesting EPA numbers on these truck's stickers you guys have pulled from the internet.That EPA rating reflect's what the 4th generation 2017-18 Ram 1500 gets. City-15,Combined-17,Highway-21. Also the fuel mileage rating is the same for the 3:21 axle rating as it is for the 3:92 axle. Keep in mind this is the second generation ZF-8 speed also so there should be according to RAM powertrain when interviewed that there will be a 10 percent increase in fuel mileage across the board in all confiqurations.And when you go to the EPA website it does not show the 2019 Ram 1500 EPA numbers.I was under the impression FCA has not announced EPA numbers just yet.Nor NTSHA crash test rating.

khoward2001

Reaction score
SCasey89 said:
I'm just passing along the info that I have found during my research. I'm not sure why the discrepancy in price. Possibly the dealers in the links I posted are not advertising the true MSRP. I'm just providing the information that is on my screen in front of me.
I hear ya. Just wanted you to have what i had incase you were looking at doing a level 2 package. My initial plan was to do a level 2 package until the price landed. The level 2 with the 12 inch was basically 400 dollar difference from getting a limited model.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just ran all the Vins that I have for 2019's and still no window stickers are showing for them yet.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
bravo1 said:
Interesting EPA numbers on these truck's stickers you guys have pulled from the internet.That EPA rating reflect's what the 4th generation 2017-18 Ram 1500 gets. City-15,Combined-17,Highway-21. Also the fuel mileage rating is the same for the 3:21 axle rating as it is for the 3:92 axle. Keep in mind this is the second generation ZF-8 speed also so there should be according to RAM powertrain when interviewed that there will be a 10 percent increase in fuel mileage across the board in all confiqurations.And when you go to the EPA website it does not show the 2019 Ram 1500 EPA numbers.I was under the impression FCA has not announced EPA numbers just yet.Nor NTSHA crash test rating.
EPA numbers and Crash Test Rating have not been publicly released yet. I was hoping to see an MPG bump but it's possible that it could only be the eTorque models that will deliver increased MPG.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for posting these. Interesting to see how they are equipped - neither is what I'd call "fully loaded."

How do the DS do on fuel economy compared to the EPA numbers on the sticker? My F150 is rated 18 city, 23 highway, 20 combined. My Fuelly average over 51,000 miles is 16.7. I'd say 50/50 city/highway with 5,000 miles of towing a boat thrown in. So, considerably less than EPA ratings - but I do have a very heavy right foot!

Interested to see real world numbers on the RAM.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Thanks for posting these. Interesting to see how they are equipped - neither is what I'd call "fully loaded."

How do the DS do on fuel economy compared to the EPA numbers on the sticker? My F150 is rated 18 city, 23 highway, 20 combined. My Fuelly average over 51,000 miles is 16.7. I'd say 50/50 city/highway with 5,000 miles of towing a boat thrown in. So, considerably less than EPA ratings - but I do have a very heavy right foot!

Interested to see real world numbers on the RAM.
DS does pretty good compared to the numbers on the sticker, they are rated 15 city/21 Highway and 17 combined for the trucks with the 8 speed. My truck has the 3.92 gears as opposed to the 3.21's which would get better economy but my average is 14MPG as tracked by fuelly. Thats all city in a hilly, traffic congested area. I have gotten as high as 25MPG all highway on a road trip last summer with the A/C blasting the whole time and 3 people and luggage.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mileage good on my Outdoorsman too. V6 Pentastar with 3.55 gears. Trip last spring 3000KM(mostly Hwy, bit of city and 4x4ing) and average 26.8MPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online