5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window Sticker Question

Rebel20

Reaction score
I ordered a Rebel about 8 weeks ago in granite crystal/ black two tone. Found out today that it's been built and is in transit as of today. I got a picture of the window sticker and it lists the exterior color as granite crystal metallic clear-coat exterior paint. I dont see anything listed about the two tone paint option on the sticker. Should it be listed on the sticker? Sure hope they didnt make a mistake. I checked the build order prior to the dealer sending it and it was definitely on there. For you two tone guys please check your window sticker and see if it lists two tone paint as an included option. Thank you in advance

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My window sticker lists the two tone paint option on the lower left hand column as a $250 adder

Rebel20

Reaction score
Here is the window sticker. Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing anything to specify the two tone option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200706-205718_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200706-205718_Drive.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 51

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The first item listed on your build sheet is “Lower two-tone paint” so it should hopefully have it!

i pulled the build sheet of a local rebel which doesn’t have lower two tone, and it doesn’t list the option on the build sheet, so it appears your truck was ordered correctly and should have lower two-tone paint even though it doesn’t show on the window sticker.

Last edited:

Rebel20

Reaction score
The first item listed on your build sheet is “Lower two-tone paint” so it should hopefully have it!

i pulled the build sheet of a local rebel which doesn’t have lower two tone, and it doesn’t list the option on the build sheet, so it appears your truck was ordered correctly and should have lower two-tone paint even though it doesn’t show on the window sticker.

Great. I can breathe a sigh of relief lol. Now looking forward to taking delivery! Thank you!

Tom488

Reaction score
My window sticker lists the two tone paint option on the lower left hand column as a $250 adder
That's because you have a Laramie, where two-tone is an option. On a Rebel, it comes standard with two-tone paint - you have to add the monotone option if you want a solid color. That's why it doesn't show on the window sticker. Don't worry, OP - they painted your truck correctly! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online