5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will any PC07 Pedal Commander fit a 2019 Ram?

whetrick1

Reaction score
On their website it says PC07 Bluetooth for 2019 Ram 1500 new body style not the classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That was my thought but someone on Amazon answered that question with a no. Just wanted to make sure from guys in the know. The guy told me if it doesn't work I can give it back so it's a done deal now.

I guess this is really an answer for Pedal Commander. Pretty ironic, I had a guy local to me who had one on eBay, then I looked on FB marketplace same guy (came from a Chrysler 200). I was going to buy it for 180 but I decided not to buy it. Just haven't decided if I want it.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Hey @RamRiderLTD it's the same guy! Good seller, you will be happy I am sure.

Well I'm enjoying mine. Thinking about getting me the pulsar. Was looking at the reviews on it and haven't seen anything about them going wot. So going to call and talk to one of their tech people before I order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well Pedal Commander officially responded that a PC07 is programmed specifically for the vehicle. So a PC07 is not a PC07 according to them. Sorry for the bad news :(

Users who are viewing this thread