5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will 4th gen side mirrors fit 5th gen?

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Just wondering, will the 'standard power adjust' side mirrors from a 4th gen fit the 5th gen? I don't care if they have power fold or not. Just having a heck of a time finding 5th gen mirrors to replace the manual fold tow mirrors.

Thanks.

b4ville

Reaction score
If you have a physical mirror try, but personally I think it might fit because they are the same shape.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Haven't ever tried it, but it seems like I read somewhere about the way they're mounted is different. It would be interesting to try if you have one on hand though.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering, will the 'standard power adjust' side mirrors from a 4th gen fit the 5th gen? I don't care if they have power fold or not. Just having a heck of a time finding 5th gen mirrors to replace the manual fold tow mirrors.

Thanks.
Nope, not at all. Different triangle shape, and different mounting stud locations.

Users who are viewing this thread