5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will 35x12.5 General Grabber ATX fit on Rebel

rossvdm3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just bought a 2023 1500 Rebel and wanted to know if 35x12.5 General Grabber ATXs would fit (with some trimming). I'm looking at the 18 inch KMC542 +0 rims. This tire/wheel combo was chosen to keep the additional unsprung weight to a minimum while providing the look I'm aiming for. I've seen other 35s fit, but the Grabbers are a true 35 inch wheel so I wasn't sure if the wheel offset/tire size would work. Any advice would be appreciated!

For the front end lift, i'm planning on doing either:
a) bilstein 5100s (5th ring) with rough country UCA (~1.8 lift)
b) 2 inch readylift kit with UCA

biggggant

Reaction score
I'm on 35x12.50 with a 4 inch zone lift and my passenger inner fender liner still rubs sometimes at full lock and up an incline. I need to either re-maasge it with a heat gun or just trim it. Thats with -18 offset rims

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know how the 0 offset will work, but you might also need to consider if the tire will rub the upper control arm.

I have -12 and I was able to fit 35x12.5 (BF Goodrich's). I had a 2 inch level and only had to remove the small "mud" flap. I've been off-roading and have had zero rub.

rossvdm3

Reaction score
Ended up getting take off TRX wheels/tires from marketplace...much cheaper option and kept the additional weight to a minimum. Also lots of posts confirming they do fit with some mods.

Users who are viewing this thread