5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wife surprised me with a new 2019 Ram 1500 Limited for Father's Day.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Hey everyone, on Saturday before Father's day my wife bought me a new Ram 1500 Limited and completely surprised me. I had/have a 2018 Ram Rebel 1500 that will be going back on lease at the end of the month. I absolutely love this truck and it's freakin amazing. I am going to make a few more posts on things I learned about the truck since I got it, including installing my Retrax Pro from the 4th gen on the 5th Gen truck. Look forward to joining your community and contributing where i can.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Welcome to the new Truck! I know you will love it, kinda looks like mine other than the Trailer tow mirrors.
Thank you very much, I see that you have the indigo interior, How is that holding up? I really like that interior and I wish my truck had it, but the wife apparently didn't consider it because she didn't think it would hold up well.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like an awesome family you have.

RAM looks great...but, about that Plymouth...
I wish that was my road runner and if I knew it was for sale before a good friend of mine bought it I would have. I recently got into some trouble with my Challenger Hellcat and Viper GTS while I am on court supervision for 2 years.

The Road Runner is a 383 stroked 30 over with about 600Hp and in really good shape. We just towed it back to chicago with my Ram.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1970 RoadRunner is my favorite car. And a Hellcat and a Viper are cool,but there is just something about those B-Body Mopars.

Chrysler @ Carlisle is just 2 weekends away. This year is 50th year of the 1969 Roadrunner...so next year will be the 50th year of the 1970.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I see that you have the indigo interior, How is that holding up? I really like that interior and I wish my truck had it, but the wife apparently didn't consider it because she didn't think it would hold up well.

I am at just shy of 6 months owning it now. No issues or wear spots to notice yet. I use leather conditioner about once a month. I would also recommend the WeatherTech Mudflaps to keep down the chips from happening on your wheel well trim.

Last edited:

ppowell1983

Reaction score
I completely agree with you. B-Body mopars are the greatest, a good friend of mine has a 1968 GTX with a hellcat swap in B5 blue. That's like the perfect car for me.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
I am at just shy of 6 months owning it now. No issues or wear spots to notice yet. I use leather conditioner about once a month. I would also recommend the WeatherTech Mudflaps to keep down the chips from happening on your wheel well trim.
What leather conditioner do you use? I have the black interior and I don't want it to crack.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hey everyone, on Saturday before Father's day my wife bought me a new Ram 1500 Limited and completely surprised me. I had/have a 2018 Ram Rebel 1500 that will be going back on lease at the end of the month. I absolutely love this truck and it's freakin amazing. I am going to make a few more posts on things I learned about the truck since I got it, including installing my Retrax Pro from the 4th gen on the 5th Gen truck. Look forward to joining your community and contributing where i can.
View attachment 29004
View attachment 29001
View attachment 29002
View attachment 29003
Congratulations! Beautiful truck!

Users who are viewing this thread