5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why's the memes and funny pictures locked?

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Blaming Biden for inflation is just a conspiracy theory.

View attachment 126213
Yes, have to bite my tongue at work all the time talking to clients when they were blaming skyrocketing prices on COVID (amazing it was around for a year before Jan 20th 2021 and inflation was flat) and now it's all because of Putin. Amazing how these troubles started in January 2021. Hmmm. Just strange. Well, I guess nothing else of significance happened that could have influenced the markets at that time.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes, have to bite my tongue at work all the time talking to clients when they were blaming skyrocketing prices on COVID (amazing it was around for a year before Jan 20th 2021 and inflation was flat) and now it's all because of Putin. Amazing how these troubles started in January 2021. Hmmm. Just strange. Well, I guess nothing else of significance happened that could have influenced the markets at that time.
🤫

Users who are viewing this thread