5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who buys upgrades before their truck arrives?!

chuck01835

Reaction score
So who buys upgrades before their truck even arrives, and what did you get? It seems the longer the lead time, the more I'm tempted to spend. So far I've purchased a hellwig and tazer dt.

Of course reading this forum is the main instigator ; )

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did got some stake box covers and silicone lug nut covers and some custom embroidery head rest covers and center console cover and mud guards couple weeks before my truck arrived.

Darkrt

Reaction score
I had an intake and catch can on standby when mine was ordered.

Chuck19

Reaction score
I just had my new truck delivered on Thursday. Waiting for it was a bed cover, bed rug, RC 3.5" lift, set of wheel and tires and Duha under seat storage container. Plus have an appointment to get tinted all the way around. I used to try and stretch out the mods over time but I figured what the hell might as well get it setup the way I want it right from the get go.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
I just had stuff in the cart until I was told it was at the dealer. THAT is my version of self control. I guess technically I did hit purchase before I took delivery but the truck made it to the house before the stuff. That counts right?

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Borla Atak setting in my garage. I saw a good price and bought it. Hopefully I’ll have my truck in the next two weeks.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
I’ve ordered some parts for a custom above tonneau bike rack, a few vinyl stickers and some organizers, but nothing major yet. Just got my window sticker today.

2012 4th gen SXT crew Hemi awaiting retirement. Ordered 2021 Rebel Billet Silver Metallic EcoDiesel March 10, built May 18, build sheet May 19, window sticker May 22. Dutchmen 268bhs 33’ trailer.

Idahoktm

Reaction score
I have a leveling kit with UCA's, a tie down bar for the bed, AJT shifter knob, OBD wireless scanner and a gateway bypass in my garage. My tires are at Discount Tire waiting for UPS to deliver my wheels on Monday. As soon as I have an ETA for my truck, I'll drop the wheels, tires, and leveling kit at the dealer for install. They are also going to have ceramic tint installed on the windows before delivery.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 4/8. Last update today G (trim)
Bakflip mx4 tonneau with bakbox2
Original backrack headache rack with the spacers to allow for bakflip cover
Borla ATAK exhaust system

still deciding on what lights to face backwards off of headache rack. I went with backrack because there is no sports bar that gives your hard tonneau full function. The backracks do. 🤪🤪🤪

CMil527

Reaction score
Had my exhaust, intake and tonneau sitting in my garage before I purchased.

vandersnoot

Reaction score
RSI SmartCap, Switchpros 9100, Baja Designs goodies, steps and rear airbags....all ordered before I took delivery.

TO_406

Reaction score
Nothing major, some slide on tow mirrors and Air Lift 1000 helper springs. Have both on my current 4th Gen and know i'll need them for the next truck. Have been shopping running boards but haven't pulled the trigger on those yet.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As soon as mine comes in I’ll post a video. Borla atak. My truck is what I’m waiting on. Dealer will install atak and ram air intake before I take delivery

JbVt

Reaction score
I had a tonneau cover, LED cargo/3rd brake light bulbs and USA Flag Vinyl emblem.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got boxes in every square inch of my garage. My wife is not happy. It seems every day something is coming (except my truck). Don’t even know when I’m gonna find the time to install everything🤔

Nova90

Reaction score
Husky Liners X-Act Contour mats sitting in the garage & currently shopping a tonneau & Borla exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread