5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whistle noise with recirculate air on

Adrianp89

Reaction score
As the titles says. Does it above 60mph. Dealer wanted to take dash out but I said no. Anyone know the fix?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2014 does it when fan is set on medium. Does it anytime when AC is on. Thought they would have fixed it by now with a different design.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I only get a noise when the wife closes her two vents and mine are open. Are some of your dash vents closed?

Neocane

Reaction score
I only get a noise when the wife closes her two vents and mine are open. Are some of your dash vents closed?

I started reading that sentence “I only get noise when my wife” , and I fully expected you to say “opens her mouth”, lol!! No offense intended, it’s just how my twisted sense of humor works.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I started reading that sentence “I only get noise when my wife” , and I fully expected you to say “opens her mouth”, lol!! No offense intended, it’s just how my twisted sense of humor works.

Honestly I thought it was going the same way. :ROFLMAO:

John813

Reaction score
They wanted to take the dash out to investigate/take a guess?

Adrianp89

Reaction score
All vents are open.... only constant is recirculated air being on.

Flot

Reaction score
If you pull out the glove box you can remove the cabin air filter (just a couple mins) and actually see the recirc door. Doing that you may see something in there?

Users who are viewing this thread