5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whipple Supercharger

Halfpint81

Reaction score
So has anyone said screw it to their warranty and has gone and done what they want to do to their 2019 ram 1500. I went and priced out a whipple supercharger and long tube headers but of course if I do this it will void my warranty. Any thoughts or comments?

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So has anyone said screw it to their warranty and has gone and done what they want to do to their 2019 ram 1500. I went and priced out a whipple supercharger and long tube headers but of course if I do this it will void my warranty. Any thoughts or comments?
Yeah I have had a Procharger since about 7k miles and longtubes at about 20k

Lsufan1969

Reaction score
Did you put It on Dyno? Any issues with any part of drivetrain? not that it matters to you installing an SC but what kind of MPG are you seeing?

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you put It on Dyno? Any issues with any part of drivetrain? not that it matters to you installing an SC but what kind of MPG are you seeing?
Mine has been dyno’d. Put down almost 500 to the wheels with my latest tune. No issues with any part of my drivetrain and I get about 14.5 mpg with my heavy wheels and tires and level.

Last edited:

DomW

Reaction score
Mine has been dyno’d. Put down almost 500 to the wheels with my latest time. No issues with any part of my drivetrain and I get about 14.5 mpg with my heavy wheels and tires and level.
Wow, and it will improve my milage too. I'm in, but I'll start with the headers first. With the mileage I get, removing the wipers would also help.

JJG307

Reaction score
I have a 2.9l whipple on my 2019 Ram Rebel.
If you go thru with have the whipple installed while it’s stock or else whipple wont guarantee their base tune

Attachments

• B2B2E06C-CB20-43AB-8C91-64FB58CB23B4.jpeg
    B2B2E06C-CB20-43AB-8C91-64FB58CB23B4.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 101

Users who are viewing this thread