5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

While I’m being an idiot…

Rabbit929

Reaction score
I posted awhile ago with my rebel smashed.
Long story short, truck is fixed, new expedition one bumper and grill guard are 20 weeks out. (Allegedly)

So I cut some scrap wood because I’m too cheap to waste iron, with a circular saw over my knee in 20 minutes to make this beauty. I’m open for any and all suggestions to add details while it’s hilarious.
Even thinking of strapping some 2x4s to the bed as box rails and to the nerf bars to make it look like I’m trying to make a statement I guess.

Might as well wear it like I meant it for awhile. 0EC152FF-FC18-4918-9261-16B1790A5037.jpeg

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Long story short, truck is fixed, new expedition one bumper and grill guard are 20 weeks out. (Allegedly)

So I cut some scrap wood because I’m too cheap to waste iron, with a circular saw over my knee in 20 minutes to make this beauty. I’m open for any and all suggestions to add details while it’s hilarious.
Even thinking of strapping some 2x4s to the bed as box rails and to the nerf bars to make it look like I’m trying to make a statement I guess.

Might as well wear it like I meant it for awhile. View attachment 139144
Far better than nothing...just apply some dark finish to the wood

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Use plastidip and It'll look like the rest of the truck too.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Might as well wear it like I meant it for awhile. View attachment 139144
Dude, you even mitered the corners. I'm impressed! :cool:

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This ranks right up there with a duck call on the turbo blowoff.

Users who are viewing this thread