5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which member is this?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That sucks, though the title is wrong on the vid, it's a Rebel not a TRX.

I would be pretty livid!

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That dude is pissed. So mad drove it back on the rotor. I prob do the same.

yup ram

Reaction score
Oof. I’m just imagining this being someone that waited half a year for their truck only to have someone mindlessly f it up.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've caught mine about to fall off after the dealership did a 'complimentary' tire rotation. Made it about a mile down the road before I had a wobble. Pulled over to find 2 lugs left, next to each other..

-this was on a previous truck/brand, back in the early 2000's-

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've caught mine about to fall off after the dealership did a 'complimentary' tire rotation. Made it about a mile down the road before I had a wobble. Pulled over to find 2 lugs left, next to each other..

-this was on a previous truck/brand, back in the early 2000's-
I had the same happen in my wife's Jeep Liberty once. She had a service done and I was driving it the next day. A wobble started and I thought we had a flat. Looking around the tires were fine, looked underneath wondering what the problem was then I noticed one wheel only had one lug nut left. Snapped the studs off all together. Some were missing on other wheels as well as some of the nuts being loose.

Yea, they wanted me to bring it back to them when I called and reamed them out. Sure, too incompetent to properly tighten a lug nut, I am not having those Bozos replace the studs. Just did that myself so I knew my wife would not die on the highway.

Users who are viewing this thread