5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Fumoto valve????

FourByBud

Reaction score
I have a 2022 1500 5.7 ETorque 4x4 with the swaybar right at the drain plug. What Fumoto valve are people using?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This one.

It is adjustable so you can change the angle of the outlet. I also just put a hose on it to drain. Super clean and easy to use.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This one.

It is adjustable so you can change the angle of the outlet. I also just put a hose on it to drain. Super clean and easy to use.
This is the one I bought. Haven't received it yet, but will install it on my first change. Also bought a hose kit. And a nipple cover for a little more insurance in case the valve drips.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I bought. Started with just the valve. First oil change after installing the valve and realized I needed the hose as well. Didn't hit the sway bars but the stream of oil hitting the drain pan splattered everywhere Screenshot_20220516-161500.png

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another Fumoto SX series user. Very happy with it after 3.5 years of use. If only the oil filter could be handled so nicely!

Users who are viewing this thread