5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where we are located: North America

Where are you from

• Total voters

Vader71999

Reaction score
New member from MA. Bought first Dodge product ever. Been a Honda/Toyota for majority of my life. '22 Eco black with night edition. Picked truck up from NV and drove solo. Total trip back 56hours/drive 39hours. Slept comfortably in the back seat for the most part minus the one 0 degree night.

Drives like a dream. Just installed BakFlip MX4 right before our major snowstorm last week. Looks amazing. Couldn't be happier.

theMAG

Reaction score
New member from Connecticut. Been a Mopar guy for a while with Jeep, and now part of the RAM family since 2021 when we got lucky and picked up a mint-condition certified preowned 2019 Laramie at a very sane price just as the market had started going bonkers.

This RAM 1500 Laramie remains the best vehicle we have owned, by far. During the test drive, our daughter dozed off as a testimony to the super-lux ride comfort.

I've kept my truck Mopar-only with no aftermarket parts - I've always preferred it that way. Its setup just right, including the Mopar exhaust it came with. Recently changed the factory Nexens to Michelins.

Attached a photoshoot from our first vacation with the truck in 2021 to Vermont.

Attachments

• Red-Vermont.jpg
    Red-Vermont.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread