5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where we are located: North America

Where are you from

• Total voters

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just trying this out. Just picked the first 2 maps I saw, used their description and the poll only allows 10 places. Anyone that lives somewhere else, I will add the other places if we get any responses.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't questioning @alacombe, just working as a team with him to get the best info possible. He has been a wonderful help on the site, and I like his style, to the point.

And I would say his opinions are grounded well in paying attention to what is going on. He said there was someone from Australia, I went on the search

Now just to figure out how to get 10 poll positions to encompass the world :LOL:

And Australia has really embraced Mopar...so hope to see more.

I have seen quite a few people on other forums really getting into older dodge trucks around the world...maybe they will join up to.

The 5th Generation of Ram trucks is about to get real exciting...

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In case you didn't know, you can click on the region and see who is there.

This can help you check to see if a member from your area is having any specific issues, like a/c issues in the south, or air suspension issues in the north, etc.

Thanks for posting where you are from.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Just askin but should this be limited to folks that own or have their truck on order? I just foresee alot of groupies and trolls skewing the numbers.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would say no. It is very easy to see who posted, and it can easily be adjusted if that is found to be true.

Really, if everyone follows @mikemcfarland plea(fill out the signature)...it makes it even easier.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like as winter weather is starting to move in, we will have a good number of people to report on cold weather issues, and any driving issues in the nasty ice and snow.

JohnUSA

Reaction score
I'd like to see a Pacific Northwest. It is as unique to itself as is the Southwest. BC and the Yukon region as Pacific makes little sense. Should be Western Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread