5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is my engine block heater cord??? 2019 Ram 1500

TimG

Reaction score
Jabber, I'm pretty sure that you don't have one installed if you are having that hard of a time finding the cord. Does your build sheet/window sticker show it as an installed option? If so, I'd be at the dealer first thing this morning asking for either a refund or to have it installed. Good Luck!

tomc

Reaction score
Can you confirm you have the Hemi as the V6 is on the other side.
I cant find the damn thing. Been looking for an hour now.
I couldn't find mine. The manual info is wrong. I found mine on the passenger side of the engine compartment on top the wheel well. It is disguised by being tightly wrapped up with a cover over the prongs. Found it by chance.

Huck

Reaction score
tomc is dead on it is in the stupidest place ever. I rerouted my down where the tow hooks mount.

Jabber09

Reaction score
Jabber, I'm pretty sure that you don't have one installed if you are having that hard of a time finding the cord. Does your build sheet/window sticker show it as an installed option? If so, I'd be at the dealer first thing this morning asking for either a refund or to have it installed. Good Luck!
Yeah at the dealership now and looking.

Users who are viewing this thread