5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where did the side camera buttons go?

reapur

Reaction score
The last update from yesterday looks like it got rid of the right mirror/left mirror buttons.
I had a shortcut of the right mirror on the home screen and that does work, although they've clearly broken something. It turns on, I can see the ground but the rest of the screen is blank. I had to accelerate to get it to turn off.
I just did a quick check on ramforum before I post this and I see others are having this issue also. @RamCares

Last edited:

reapur

Reaction score
yeah, this one

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The last update from yesterday looks like it got rid of the right mirror/left mirror buttons.
I had a shortcut of the right mirror on the home screen and that does work, although they've clearly broken something. It turns on, I can see the ground but the rest of the screen is blank. I had to accelerate to get it to turn off.
I just did a quick check on ramforum before I post this and I see others are having this issue also. @RamCares

mycaptain

Reaction score
I have the TomTom interruption problem mentioned in other threads. Last night my cameras disappeared. All that is left is the rear top camera. My dealer asked that I wait to reset the system until they investigate further (it has been 3 days). What happens when you do a factory reset? Are features that are RAM specific lost on Reset?

reapur

Reaction score
I got a uconnect OTA update today and the camera buttons are back. I haven't dug into other changes they made, but just thought to post this real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread