5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I get this switch?

dcar777

Reaction score
I am putting my train horns in my new Ram but I want it to be as clean as possible this time. No holes drilled etc. I want the switch that fits this blank to control the horn valve but for the life of me, I can t find it anywhere on line. The Google box has failed me. Do you know where I can find a switch that will fit this blank? 20211031_141613.jpg

Last edited:

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I have no idea what switch you're looking for, but if you have the homelink buttons on the visor.....

BostonBLS

Reaction score
My guess is that’s the air ride switch for higher and lower height. I haven’t seen that set up yet with the trailer assist.

Swicago

Reaction score
You can't just buy the switch. You have to replace the entire switch panel module with one that has a switch in that place. The only switch I am aware of in that space is the air ride switch, which again is art of the module. You might be able to swap in the module and most likely your truck will ignore signals from the air ride switch. If that is the case, then maybe you can high jack the contacts for your train horn, but it would have to be decoupled so as not to cause interference to the module it is attached to.
Probably easier to see of you can open up your existing module and see if you can maybe add some capacitive contacts onto the blank.

Klicht87

Reaction score
My guess is that’s the air ride switch for higher and lower height. I haven’t seen that set up yet with the trailer assist.
You are correct. It is for Air ride. It's a little bit different button setup with the trailer steering vs the regular button panel.

Users who are viewing this thread