5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are we from in the North East

Where are you at in the North Easr

• Total voters

EricS

Reaction score
Northern NY. Tug Hill to the west, Adirondack Park to the east.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh yeah. The old toys r us!
I'm from down south, the other Island that is part of NYC. Needed an alternator for a 1990 Celica and they had it in that store. Worked with many Long Islanders in FDNY over the years. Learn something new everyday, never would have thought of a 24 hour Auto Zone.

PaulieWalnutz

Reaction score
I'm from down south, the other Island that is part of NYC. Needed an alternator for a 1990 Celica and they had it in that store. Worked with many Long Islanders in FDNY over the years. Learn something new everyday, never would have thought of a 24 hour Auto Zone.
I did some work at a few FDNY S.I houses.. small world

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Westchester/Putnam county border. Work in NYC why I need an off road truck. The roads in the Burroughs are worse than the trails I see guys shooting videos of.

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parmm

Reaction score
Western Up State New York
Little Valley, NY
We have all kinds of Rams around here, but them we also have a Ram dealership! And lots of snow in the winter time.

2021EcoDiesel

Reaction score
Westchester/Putnam county border. Work in NYC why I need an off road truck. The roads in the Burroughs are worse than the trails I see guys shooting videos of.
I’ve got family in Queens, the pot holes ain’t no joke. Even on 35’s I worry about breaking a bead 😂

Users who are viewing this thread