5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When orders start for the 2025 1500 refresh?

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Ram announced that the new Rams should be available Q1 2024 on their website - with that said, has anyone seen any indication on when ordering might be possible? I'm not sure if if they are available in Q1 if ordering would be possible before then or in that timeframe.

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Pretty skeptical when orders aren’t being accepted and you can even make a build on the website.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
2025 1500s are not available to order, spec, code guides, pricing - nothing but the same videos you all saw.

For a model year change, we are NORMALLY alerted on the monthly allocation (production) call if something closing entirely, called "model year build out" (we were told in May that 1500 23>24 would happen in June)

Though sometimes, they just do it SAME DAY and don't give advanced notice (ie Grand Cherokee 23>24)

On the November call (This past tuesday) there was no mention of model year buildout for 2024 1500s, and we are all ordering 2024s still.
This was for production in January 2024.

Therefore, if they want to get trucks delivered by Q1, we'd have to be ordering in December for February production and then shipping in March.

But remember folks - marketing team doesn't always get production team approval before making videos - I'm sure you've all got evidence of those instances lol..

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
2025 1500s are not available to order, spec, code guides, pricing - nothing but the same videos you all saw.

For a model year change, we are NORMALLY alerted on the monthly allocation (production) call if something closing entirely, called "model year build out" (we were told in May that 1500 23>24 would happen in June)

Though sometimes, they just do it SAME DAY and don't give advanced notice (ie Grand Cherokee 23>24)

On the November call (This past tuesday) there was no mention of model year buildout for 2024 1500s, and we are all ordering 2024s still.

Therefore, if they want to get trucks delivered by Q1, we'd have to be ordering in December for February production and then shipping in March.

But remember folks - marketing team doesn't always get production team approval before making videos - I'm sure you've all got evidence of those instances lol..
Thanks for the insight, Anthony, not really a fan of the aforementioned dealer claiming people can submit orders for a 2025 without knowing pricing, allocations, options, timeline, etc.

I'll be on my toes hoping to know when orders are open. :)

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
This is getting very fuzzy. I was fairly confident that we had another month. But then this week I went to order some 1500 Longhorn, and a 1500 Limited Longbed - and found those to be missing. Upon call with our supply chain manager, it was confirmed these are closed for model year. Without 100% confirmation, it DOES sound like November is in fact the last month to order 2024 MY 1500s, before it switches to 2025. There is chance it may bleed slightly into December for "cleanup" meaning it may look like the end of 2023 model year with very low availability of optoins/formats. Long story short - if you're looking to get one of the last Hemi's (as I am personally, and yes I'll post up all my details for you al to ridicule) November is likely the safest bet.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is getting very fuzzy. I was fairly confident that we had another month. But then this week I went to order some 1500 Longhorn, and a 1500 Limited Longbed - and found those to be missing. Upon call with our supply chain manager, it was confirmed these are closed for model year. Without 100% confirmation, it DOES sound like November is in fact the last month to order 2024 MY 1500s, before it switches to 2025. There is chance it may bleed slightly into December for "cleanup" meaning it may look like the end of 2023 model year with very low availability of optoins/formats. Long story short - if you're looking to get one of the last Hemi's (as I am personally, and yes I'll post up all my details for you al to ridicule) November is likely the safest bet.
Interesting that they are going to roll out the 2025 model year early 2024. Doesn't make a whole of sense model year wise

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting that they are going to roll out the 2025 model year early 2024. Doesn't make a whole of sense model year wise
Yes, they did the same thing in 2019, when 2019's started coming out in early 2018.

The refresh was suppose to happen for the 2024 model year but got delayed slightly. so we have a very short 2024 model year and now we will have a very long 2025 model year.

jmrhodes212

Reaction score

Any update on ordering or at least an order guide?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Any update on ordering or at least an order guide?

WE'RE OPEN!

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

WE'RE OPEN!
So, you’re only taking 2025 orders now and 2024 orders aren’t being accepted?

Users who are viewing this thread