5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When orders start for the 2025 1500 refresh?

bravo1

Reaction score
All RAM dealerships are taking orders for
1500 DT - 2025
1500 DS (Ram Classic) - 2024
HDs - 2024
Anthony do you know why there is a hold on the storm grey and the baltic blue on ordering on Big Horns and Lone Star’s.Also when ordering might open on Tradesman with Warlock packaging…

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Anthony do you know why there is a hold on the storm grey and the baltic blue on ordering on Big Horns and Lone Star’s.Also when ordering might open on Tradesman with Warlock packaging…
Not sure on WHY but common for new things on a model year roll-out anyway.
GT package isn't open on Laramie/Rebel yet, I was told it would open theoretically in January (not tomorrow, but likely when the dealer stock allocation cycle opens).
So I didn't bother asking about paints, figured its something similar.

There's a cascading funnel of reality when it comes to what is available, and when.

Largest scope is what the internet rumors are
Then the internet "news" sites
Then the RAM marketing materials
Then the RAM code guides
Then the ordering software itself

Predicting the gaps and timing between those tiers is not easy lol!

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Tradesman not open at all yet, should be this coming month at as well.
To make things more confusing 2024 model year DS (Ram classic) is open, so you could certainly get THAT warlock :)

lonepeak

Reaction score
Mark, when will the RAM website show the models/trims/accesories, not just the Tungsten?

lonepeak

Reaction score
Agree, I've owned the 5.7 for 8 years and time to experience something new. When I go to 12,000 ft I like to have all my power. Probably looking at a Limited trim. Congrats on the the Tungsten dcchris311

Users who are viewing this thread