5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do order books, 2022 colors and options come out for RAM

Borsig

Reaction score
Any idea on this usually? Since I would probably be buying in the summer anyway, I am wondering at what point do they release the next year's colors and option packages, and order guide?

tom318

Reaction score
Any idea on this usually? Since I would probably be buying in the summer anyway, I am wondering at what point do they release the next year's colors and option packages, and order guide?
So I went in early July of 2020 hoping to order a 20 and at that point they were no longer taking 20 orders, only 21. I know a few guys here ordered 20s mid/late June so I just missed it.
At that point you could order a 21 but things were not fully sorted yet and options were still being added and removed. Even when I ordered at the end of July the power fold tow mirrors weren't fully available, I tried to add but wouldn't allow it yet and I decided I'm not spending 500 for tow mirrors anyway.

Borsig

Reaction score
So safe to say end of summer? Were the order books and color options out then? The only problem is no incentives?

tom318

Reaction score
So safe to say end of summer? Were the order books and color options out then? The only problem is no incentives?
Yes, but since they didn't add any new colors from 20 to 21 I couldn't say. The new Technology package wasn't available yet when ordered. They changed some of the packages and what they included so I didn't realize that until the NADA guides site showed 2021 RAM info.

Yes, the incentives and financing options were up in the air until it came time to pick it up. I wasn't a big fan of that but decided id take the risk. The dealer I worked with gave me a great price before any incentives were applied that I personally didn't care if I missed out on 2-3k in RAM incentives if I was able to get the exact truck I wanted. When I picked up October 1st, I ended up getting another 2k off and 0% for 60.

This is where I found a lot of my info. They released the 21 information way before the RAM website did.

Users who are viewing this thread