5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel spacers?

Ex_dutch

Reaction score
6K miles now. Dealer re-checked torque today during tire rotation, no charge :).
One thing I’ve noticed, is that you can see the snow and slush getting flung forward outside the wheel wells.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
6K miles now. Dealer re-checked torque today during tire rotation, no charge :).
One thing I’ve noticed, is that you can see the snow and slush getting flung forward outside the wheel wells.
That's what happens when your tires stick out past your fender flares

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's what happens when your tires stick out past your fender flares
-12mm offset wheels has done this to me. Husky mud guards are in the garage for when i get free time.

Ex_dutch

Reaction score
Mud guards only work for what gets flung back I’d think. What gets thrown forward is released somewhere on top of the tire.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mud guards only work for what gets flung back I’d think. What gets thrown forward is released somewhere on top of the tire.

Yep. I have -12 offset wheels with Husky Mud Guards and I still get mud flung onto the side of my truck. It's worth it for me, because I like the aggressive stance.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep. I have -12 offset wheels with Husky Mud Guards and I still get mud flung onto the side of my truck. It's worth it for me, because I like the aggressive stance.
Never retreat, always push forward.

Users who are viewing this thread