5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tank275

Reaction score
So I currently have 35/12.5/20 trail grapplers on fuel wheels. I do not know the offset but the tire is only about .5 to 1” outside the fender.
I am looking to add bushwacker pocket flares and am considering spacers to match the additional couple of inches. I do not want to replace the wheels, any advice on achieving the goal or on spacers in general? Recommendations on parts or information on spacer risk welcome

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you do, get a quality spacer, not cheap china stuff. I bought Bora steel spacers not aluminum. 1.25" thick, they are custom made, so it takes 4 weeks to get them.

spacer.jpg

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
What Manny^^ said. BORA is what I run. DO NOT CHEAP OUT. These are not parts you should try to pinch pennies on.

I have a stock (ish) tire set up. Rebel wheels, 275/70 Falkens. 2" Spacers. Sticks out past the fenders about an inch-1.5. Tire shop I had swap my wheels out completely stripped 3 of the studs on my front driver side spacer (yeah I'm pissed) so not currently on my front wheels, but can share pics at some point. Or you can search my post history. Have pics of my old truck with the same set up on.

One thing to note. The front wheels have a wider track from factory. If you want them to line up front to back, consider going .25-.5 smaller on the front two. I did not know this and by the time I found out it was too late, the parts were in the air on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread